Thursday, March 10, 2011

Plenty Of Fish

Last night I’m sitting around with my neighbor K. Our children and her ”rat” for a dog were running around my home.
We come up with an Un-Holy plan. To entertain her, you and me.

Plenty Of Fish…
…are there really plenty of fish in the sea?
I tried on-line dating once. It didn’t work out so well, but I was serious back then. This time around I am SO NOT serious. I put it out there too, that I was NOT serious.

We all know I have NO luck with men. The men I meet think I’m going through some, “Stage”…My life IS a STAGE where I live…on stage for all to see. These men usually “Exit left” but remain my friends, thankfully.

So…I fill out the questionnaire.
Choices for answers are…strongly agree, somewhat agree, somewhat disagree, strongly disagree…(I think, I did it last night….hours ago.)

In no particular order…
#?. I believe there is more than one way to do something correctly?
…Wrong hole!
#31. Is it important that I get married soon?
…Who would agree with that?
Lucky #13. I can resist temptation easily.
…hmmmm;)
#9. Do I want my children to speak English?
…That’s a mail order bride question.
#21. Do I think highly of myself?
…HELLOOOOoooo, yeah.
#22. Would I like to have children in the near future?
…I wish the ones climbing all over me now would just let me answer this silly questionnaire.
#47. Am I sensitive to other peoples feelings?
…this is debatable.

Submit test
Holy shit! That was a test?!

So there K and I are looking at a bunch of pics…
Me…”There’s a lot of guys named ‘chat’.”
Me…”Oh look he’s cute. Here’s a picture of him in a cubical…I wonder if he’s saying…”I have a job?”
K…”Or maybe he just borrowed someones office and webcam.”
Me…”Oh look! He has a CAR!”
Yes, do you have a car was one of the questions.


This morning I woke to 40 messages…and a Chemistry profile that they prepared for me...

The profile explains a lot…
“Given the strong degree of confidence you have it is no surprise that you get along well with others...yada, yada, yada…you shouldn’t have much difficulty in romance, at least not initially…yada, yada, yada…however, over time, the high standards that you have for yourself could potential frustrate your partner.”

I will take you on this adventure with me…keep in mind my goal is not to actually find someone. That would be fruitless. If I want fruit, I’ll just go buy an apple.

I did give myself a job on the site…BLOGGER!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment