Saturday, March 5, 2011

Who Really Cares?

Last night was Date Night…I was Date-less…long story, yada, yada, yada.

F1, F2 and their spouses picked me up…I thought we were having drinks first…out…turned out we were having drinks at my place.
Surprise!

I’m prepared with tons of alcohol…F1’s spouse does some Tequila shots. We ladies have a vodka cocktail and F2’s spouse is drinken’ nothing’…He’s driven’.

We have our beverages and head downtown to meet our other friends…there are a total of 13 of us…13 is a lucky number…I was glad to help them out;)…and make it a great odd number.

Side note…I was fine hanging out with all my married friends I do it all the time. I did NOT feel like the 13th wheel.

I did not tell my friends that I had a goal…a picture goal…and a Facebook goal.

I wanted to take pictures of myself with my friends doing…really not that outrageous things…but could be construed as such through the eyes of jackasses.
...no drinks in hand.

The reason I wanted to do this was because I had read an article awhile back about a teacher being fired because while she was on vacation (lets see how long I can make this run on sentence go) in Germany or Ireland she had some photos taken and posted them on Facebook…drink in hand, several of them…Ooooooo. Big fucking deal.
The school had a 0 alcohol tolerance. I don’t know why the Superintendent of the school, or who ever fired her thought it was any of their business or how on earth it would effect the school because this teacher had some ‘drinks’…but I guess someone thought it would be detrimental to their school system. Whatever…
If I was a teacher I would drink a lot…
Can I drink more than I already do?

People are getting fired over Tweets, Status Up-dates and such on social networks.
I live my life on-line-ish…
The other day on the Today Show someone said you should never post any picture of yourself with ANY drink in hand.

I don’t have a real job, don’t want one. Well, I do, just not a 9-5 gig.

The pictures I sent via my Spyder (my phone) and posted on FB were SO not that innocent but I did not have ONE drink in my hand.
I have over 500 pictures of myself on FB…many of them…drink in hand.

Drink shmink…
I was wasted! So were many of my freinds … and it was obvious!
Some of my friends were completely sober…they look drunk though.

(I’m waiting for permission from my friends to use their likeness aka photos on here…They have real jobs and might work for Jackasses…)

Perspective….

Who really fucking cares?
Get your panties out of a wad!

No comments:

Post a Comment