Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ask me…PLEASE!!!!

This has to be an interactive blog…it won’t work without YOU!!!!!
(you might have to get off your ass and FOLLOW me, I know you read it, I get STATS)

I’m full of opinions, if you haven’t noticed…and I have a Stooooopid amount of info in my brain and life experiences.

Do you need advice?…….for a friend?

I will help you….kinda like Dear Abby but Dear Kristin on crack, sans the crack…

Humor me…I’ll humor you!

Start with…
Dear Kristin on crack, sans the crack, I have a friend who____________. How do you thing she/he can rectify this issue/problem?

Don’t ask me shit about me. I have way to many secrets. If you do I will totally lie! (That might be fun too…Mata Hari baby!!!!)
P.s
Thank you, Tracy.

5 comments:

  1. Fo some reason only my FB friends are asking me questions…privately!
    It seems this isn’t working and you have made me a FAILURE!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kristin on crack, sans the crack, I have a friend who seems to be a total ball of negative energy. It seems she spends too much time being a busy body than doing what she needs to do. It is to the point, I can't stand to be around her, her energy is just too much to handle. I can I tastefully back away from our friendship and/or tell her to get her s$it together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is easy peasy lemon squeezy! Sneak into her house when she is not around…take all her panties out of her drawers then have an intervention and a bonfire.
    Invite her and all your common friends and family to burn her said panties…that way she can no longer get them in a wad.
    That’s probably not what you are looking for but, hey…I’m on crack, just sans the crack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure that I could get any panties from her. I think the wad needs to be surgically removed! lol.... that would be one funny bonfire tho! Oh crap, did you know you need to get a permit for a bonfire and we haven't had any rain in a long time....so no bonfires........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Kim, I have a friend like yours, she didn’t go Mac! There is a point you must let go and surround yourself with loving souls. As far as she goes, if you really want to help her, and sometimes they just like being negative, have coffee with her and straight up tell her. If she can’t take it, she’s not worth it….but in time she might arrive to a point she WANTS more and sees how she can get it…with honey, not acid.

    ReplyDelete