Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Lazy Aussie Blogger

http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html

…and this is what came out…


F*** me dead I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since I had to start working to pay the ridiculous food and petrol prices to feed my kids... You would not believe that I actually have a life. Jealous much? Don't be, it was very painful..

I am flat out like a lizard drinking with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, hanging out at the Aussie Bloggers Forums, just generally being the life of the party to society in general, my day is a magical flight from sun-up to I see my darling's 10000 text messages. I am not growing up. but never say never.

I send you kisses I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Sincerest apologies. This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

No comments:

Post a Comment