Thursday, March 10, 2011

I’m Judging

Up-“date”…No, I’m not GOING on any date right now.

I’ve looked at pictures, read profiles and judged…isn’t what this is about Judging someone, deciding if you want to talk to them maybe, big maybe, meet them? I’m being judged as well, for the same purpose.

I just got an IM…”Hows the experiment coming along?”
Me…”It’s quite an undertaking.”
I’m not at all interested in this guy.
Should I feel bad?
He wanted to have coffee…I declined, with grace I hope. He probably thinks I’m a total bitch…He’s right.

I put it out there that this was a “A Scientific Experiment”.
You can probably find me on POF.com. I could care less if you do or don’t.

One of the messages I received came with a picture of a very attractive 28 year old. He’s laying on a sofa. I swear he has nothing on, but the pic stops just in time…
Nahhhhh…I don’t think that’s what I’m gonna go for.

Another guy that sent me a message is married…there was no picture. If you are married, should you be on a dating web site? I’m not judging, just asking. We all know I have liked myself a married man in the past.

I’m not doing this to be mean…I am a curious kitten.

So if this is a scientific experiment/experience I should have a question and a hypothesis. (Like my daughters 3rd grade science fair project.)

I’m gonna work on this for a bit and come up with a plan…it seems I’ve leaped…now I am looking.

I will take your ideas into consideration…with concerns to question and hypothesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment