Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Advice per Sun Tzu.

In war, let your object be victory, not a lengthy campaign.
-Sun Tzu

Yes, I have read the 'Art of War’…awhile ago and again several months ago. It’s the kind of book you can read several times and that everyone should read.

Periodically in our lives war shows up at our door step. Whether you are in the military or not. Whether you are Dove or a Hawk.

I’ve blogged about some of this before but I’m gonna repeat myself.
My life has been encompassed by war since I was a child.
Living in the Middle East for years, to include the start of the Iran/Iraq war where we had men with weapons on top our building.
The destruction of the house I lived in as a child by mortar shells in Liberia. (I was NOT in it…it was years later). Friends of the family 'missing', never to be seen again.
My Father being gone for a year when we went into Kuwait.
The loss of friends over the years...in Khobar Towers, Afghanistan, Iraq…and countries that aren’t even on the radar.
War matters to me.
If you read my "Freedom Isn’t Free" blog you know I’m a bit of a Hawk…I’m also a Dove.
I understand the price of War.
I have never served or fought in one.

We started enforcing the No Fly zone over Libya a several days ago…This I recommended.
Now, I don’t know which World Leaders read my shit…Hahhaaaaa!!! I’m kiddin’.

…but I have more advice for you.

In battle use a direct attack to engage. An indirect attack to win.

The No Fly zone is there so that the People of Libya have a chance to fight for THEIR freedom.

He will win who has the Military capacity and is not interfered with by the Sovereign.

Let the Generals, Admirals, Colonels, Chiefs and such BE in charge. Do not second guess them. Napoleon and Eisenhower were left in charge…
Do not be a pico leader.

The consummate leader cultivates the moral law...


Please use as much PROPAGANDA as you can. They will.
This is how Qaddafi will do it…He will kill his own people and scatter their bodies around where we have hit them. Sorry my extreme Liberal friends, yes, this IS how it works.
The Libyans WILL see this and it will make them fight. The rest of the world will not believe it. It happens though.

The onrush of a conquering force is like the bursting of pent up waters in to a chasm a thousand fathoms deep.

Bomb the living shit out of them…from above.

You can be sure of succeeding in your attacks if you only attack places which are undefended.

This no fly zone gives the people of Libya/Freedom fighters the ability to do this.

And if we are able thus to attack an inferior force with a superior one, our opponents will be in dire straits.


As long as there is no fraction we can do this.


Also please take a note from the Caesar’s of Ancient Rome...

Qaddafi should be taken out, rubbed out…whatever you wanna call it. I wouldn’t call it assassination,  just cleansing the earth of a maniacal ruthless leader jackass…You must completely destroy the family…or they will rise again.
(Cold and calculated, it is a must…and then deny we had anything to do with it.)


The surrounding countries DO support this action. They just have to pretend they don’t (they themselves have a shit load of problems in their own back yard)…do not be swayed!

This is gonna be a hard win. The forces backing Qaddafi have nothing to loose but their lives…it’s a Fight or Die situation for them.
You don’t have to tell the People everything. Screw um’.
Realize they, the Libyan people might really fuck it up but know we gave them a chance.
Islamic extremist are already there…waiting to take the reins.


My not so sage and uneducated advice.
Inshallah

No comments:

Post a Comment