Friday, January 8, 2021

The Rubicon


The Oracle and the Analyst both see the future the same way. They listen to everything with which they come in contact. It's a simple thing to do, listening...you just have to be still. They know all the different cultures and group thinking, how they think, why they think, and what they think. 

The Rubicon will be crossed on Jan 10. I think that's the date...I'm not 100% on said date...I'm 78%. I am 100% it will happen.

I use the phrase, "You never step in the same river twice." It's a small saying that has deep meaning. History always repeats its self but never in the same ways. The water particles of the river flow and are never the same, the river continues.

History is a funny thing. 

When Julius Caesar crossed the stream Rubicon the world changed. This is an illusion to tell you a bigger story.  Lex Cornelia Majestatis. 

I need you all to learn more history. 


One day I'll tell you a story

Be still and listen


No comments:

Post a Comment