Sunday, January 31, 2021

Happiness

 "Well perhaps you are the devil?" he asked.

She replied, "Does my gayety retard your happiness?"

...

What feels like a life time ago I asked my sister on the first day we met, after she told me what she does for a 'living', "Yeah, that's what you do but what would you do if you could do anything in the world?" "That which makes you happiest?"

How big can you imagine? 

Do you ever wish to see the happiness in everyone? Except some just don't want happiness. Unhappiness of their own making. 'No one is in charge of another's happiness', this knowledge, just as crazy as it sounds...something so simple, is true. 

"Everyone can't be like you Kristin" I hear this one all the time...it goes hand in hand with "Kristin, you can't do that." And off I go doing that which I was told I couldn't...and did it, knowledge of the future and its vastness unlimited. I was born of this way. That statement is a statement of limitation and an obvious truth, we are all individuals, 7.6 billion of them. More then one thing can be true at the same time. It's also a statement in limitation of their own happiness, what makes me happy does not have to make another happy. You might not like to paint, but love to fish, 'you do you'. 

Don't let others live in your mind, if you want to be happy. Don't worry about things they say you can't say, say them anyway. If they feel a certain way about it, that's up to the individuals interpretation. If said in humor and they don't find the truth and make it into a lie because they want to feel a certain way, fly over them...

...

"Some of us have to worry about the future?" he said.

She spun her words with a question, "Why do some think it's ok to defecate on the street when we all know the science of why we don't?" hoping he knew how to think on his own.

The long silence was deafening and she explained, "Problem solving is done in many ways. People ask questions without limitations and with those questions they found that truth of bacteria and disease, with room to learn more. A solution was found. Some people just don't pay attention to science...the ones that ask the questions and those that have more then one solution to a problem." "Are we not worried about the future?"

...

I once imagined the great winged Griffin, a mythical creature half lion, half eagle, would come to life and fly away that which was doing its best to make me unhappy; and it did come to life and flew that bitch away. It's in my story about the time I met the Queen of England. If you can see it, you can make it happen.

Do you take circumstances in life and bring a boring story, a sad story, ....or a happy story and give it life?

...

No one can take away another's belief in something if they believe it to their core...that is where the truth is. I believe in freedom, to my core. My back bone is strong and my wings vast. Limits are grounding, my happiness and dreams have no limits.


Be still and listen 

One day I'll tell you a story



Look for the circles of light Atlas. 


Do you remember your dreams at night, your thoughts like bright comets coming to earth? I arose one day, and remembered everything. Time for lift off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment