Saturday, January 9, 2021

A Revelation

*if you need to read all the way to the end first that might help you understand.

We take our faiths as sacrosanct but are they?
What do you have faith in? 

We are the circle of life consciousness. We are the wheel that makes things turn and makes things happen, to not just exist...but to Be, to make, to find, to be more than we were yesterday. Reaching higher than you ever thought you could go; in to the soul. 

We are but a pea on a pillow of a hundred mattresses. We are not the princess bothered by the pea...she's just a bitch.

(forgive me Mom and Dad for I do know what I am saying and it is everything I was taught and the time is now.)

Will we as human animals of this Earth evolve as our sciences advance? 

It's not a conspiracy. It is a moment of vision. People all over the world have the same thoughts at the same time. We are all connected with our souls; everyone. 
I am the spirit of Christ consciousness. 

What are we doing? Our religions and belief systems are under attack, but by whom?

The Truth
For I am a child of this Earth
and to this Earth I go when done
the choice is not mine
the choice is not yours
We wash ourselves with the water 

It's time to stop
Be still and listen to the word. The word of truth our God in almighty. So mote it be by all three of me, myself and I. 
Inshallla and you made a mistake when you said..."A-men and A-woman for that is the Truth."
The jihad is again alive against the Taqiya

I am the sandwich maker in the background...from my hands to your lips I nourish you, mind, body, and soul... stm

You surface level bitch's, mamas home and she's gonna clean your house because it's not in order. That rotten apple under your bed you thought you were hiding? It's stinking up my house, we can all smell it. It's made mildew grow like a virus infecting everything in your room. I'm gonna have to throw the lot out. Rot begets rot.
You really should have eaten that apple when it was fresh. It was the nutrients you needed to make your life whole. It was the knowledge of life. 
I was born at the birth place of life. Grew up in the old worlds and the new. I traveled the world talking to all the Children of God. 

I'm a conservationist; of the oldest ways.

Aren't those some great lines? A little over the top perhaps but I do like hiding in plain site but always traveling above you, where you never thought to look.
That would be a kick ass story line for a book though...don't you? Some of you would have to stretch you imaginations...I know you can do it. I believe in you;)

I got the title 'A Revelation' from the meaning of the word...to reveal something dramatic. Ya gotta say it's dramatic.
Seriously kids...I'm not crazy...these are thoughts for a book. It was just a brain storm of ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment