Monday, January 11, 2021

Aliens stm

Shit is weird right?

Like you are living in an alternate reality. You look around and are saying what the fuck? Did this seriously happen? What happened to reason?

It would all make sense if aliens came down from space...it would fit in the timeline of events of the last years. Not just last year.....this started many, many years before that. Some of you know; you have always been the faithful.

Welcome to the Resurrection of awareness. You know it. I just say it in a weird way. I've always been weird...but always loving till I'm not. 

Question everything from here on out. Alphabet soup was infiltrated by Hate and it commands the Children...Envy and Blame. These kids are serious mind fuckers and are out sourcing info in sub source areas and you can even see it for what it is if you try your hardest. This is where I need you to do your best. They are trying to divide and concur. 


This is me almost 20 years ago. I didn't care what you thought of me then and I still don't. I live with Joy in my heart and I spread joy as I've picked up all my children of the Earth. I've always told the Truth.

Seriously...start Questioning things. They are playing mind games on you. It's a wheel house of mine. I learned at all my Princess schools, then practiced...I just use it for good.

...and grab hold to your faith what ever it be in. Grab hold as tight as you can and it will lift you off the ground so you don't feel it shake under you; because it's happening fast. I believe in you. You can do it.



...and can you imagine a gathering of All my Children that I've gathered from the ends of Earth? Not me silly...the second coming. That one should go down in history as the greatest move of all time. Oh wait...it is;)

One day I'll tell you a story

Be still and listen


No comments:

Post a Comment