Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Have you ever watched any of the Real Housewives series on the Bravo network?
You don’t have to admit it. I know many closet watchers.

I think I have seen every episode made. All the cities, Atlanta, Beverly Hill’s, Orange county, New Jersey, New York and D.C.
I love watching them bicker over mind numbing doltishness.

I’m gonna focus on Beverly Hills tonight, season finale and all...

Adrianne
Camille
Kim
Kyle
Lisa
Taylor
All these women are Gorgeous, with a capital G! I’m thinking I must be fond of botox and plastic surgery on women.
Seeing how the other half lives in lavish homes, with marble floors and fresh flowers in foyers. I look around my own home and dream. I imagine though there are sacrifices to have such goods. We see the sacrifices through out the year. Marriages crumbling before our eyes. Friendships tossed into a turvy. Sisters attacking one another with venomous outbursts.

I would love to hang out with Lisa, Adrianne, Taylor and Kyle.

Lisa, is portrayed as hilarious. Her dry English sense of humor is first-class! I also love her live in gay boyfriend, Cedric. At the beginning of the season I had my fingers crossed that Cedric really was gay. He lives (or used to) with Lisa and her Ken. I like Ken.
Adrianne, rocks my world. A strong independent woman, tough but with no hard edge.
Taylor, I feel her pain. Russell, her husband, is an ass.
Kyle, so very beautiful and I just, kinda like her.

Now on to the trainwrecks, both of them although I am gonna put Taylor in this category as well.

Kim, she’s child star and is a fucking mess. More of a mess than me. She supported her family as a child and seems to be very fraught with regret about time this and her lost childhood. She has been divorced twice and has 4 children….and want’s more? She’s gonna have to find someone to have sex with her first. I  think she yearns for her sister, Kyle’s life. I surmise this because she seems to be jealous of her sister, the very exquisite Kyle. Hell, I covet her beauty, family and what seems to be from the outside a wonderful husband.

Taylor, this woman is so unhappy in her marriage!…I recognize her in me, not the me now, the me that was. I can give you no background, she actually comes across as a one dimensional beauty. I’d like to get into her brain, I’m sure there is one there. I’m not saying she’s a dim, she just seems, plastic.

and...my favorite…
Camille, she thinks a great deal of herself. More than I think of myself. What we can deduce from this is astronomical proportion wise. I think in almost every episode one of her ‘friends’, her hair stylist, makeup artist or designer, says to her…
…”they’re just jealous of you.”
No they are not!
She lives in a world that is not real and she can’t see the wall that is gonna hit her in the face where we can.
I don’t really like her. I feel bad for her but no likey on my part, sorry.
So her and Kelsey Grammer, her now soon to be Ex husband to be, ended their marriage on the finale and the previous episode…
His fake smile and short words with her are blatant clues that all is not as seems when the door is closed.

I love these shows.
I can’t wait to see the reunion on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment