Monday, January 3, 2011

OP Honors..this is bullshit

The military is different than the real world.
There was a video aired aboard the USS Enterprise ….  several years ago. One of the players was the XO, OP Honors. He is now in command of the Enterprise.
The navy knew about this video before they promoted him and let him take control of the Enterprise.

I’m calling BullShit here.

On NBC tonight a former Commander of his was quoted as saying…
…”Being a leader does not mean being an entertainer….”yada, fucking, yada…

This blog is about MY opinions. No matter how offensive you think they are this is my platform, for now, until I dominant the world;)

This is something you might think is a silly thing to be so enraged about…but this is a man’s career and HIS LIFE!
The video was aired 4 years ago, the Navy knew about it. He was still made the CC of the Enterprise.
I don’t know the guy…I know men like him though.

The military IS SO DIFFERENT than the real world.
These people might NEVER return from their duty, that yes, they signed up for.
Having a great sense of humor can get you through some really rough times.
Being stuck on a ship for months at a time, deployed for a year or more. Away from your family and friends…

What I am saying here is that someone was offended…Someone that should…”hug themselves for about 20 minutes or more."

Fuck the public!
Get a fucking sense of humor!

He is being temporarily relieved of his dutys…this will most likely end is career.
BULLSHIT!

I posted this and not 20 min later a good friend of mine sent me a message, This person will remain anonymous, but served aboard the Enterprise under OP Honors…

"He was/is an awesome leader. This was just one side of him. In all my years on carriers I never had an aviator XO that understood what it took to run a ship better than him. Let alone maintain an almost 50 year old ship clean and running...This is a huge loss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment