Monday, July 25, 2011

How To Find Out Who’s Viewing Your Profile On FaceBook

I know how to find out who’s visiting your FaceBook profile…
…Stick with me!
...Bear with me!
...Just listen ok!

I’m not a FaceBook stalker. I hardly ever go to someones actual page.
I do comment on friends statuses and picture’s but my own page doesn’t show what I comment on because all ‘the extras’ are deleted immediately…I like my page Clean…and ALL ABOUT ME! :) The Un-Holy Trinity of Me, Myself and I.

Note…anyone that clicks on any app that says
… “Find out if someone is stalking you”
…”You can now find out who is stalking you on FaceBook”
…Are complete bullshit.

The search box on the top of the your FaceBook page…is the ‘secret’ I’m gonna let you in on and how it works…
Have you ever just randomly typed in a letter to see what names come up?
I have a lot of time on my hands to think about THE oddest things…

So you enter a letter and names start showing up…
You might think that the ones you have the most interactions with are the ones that show up the most…Nope…I don’t interact with some of these people at all!
…and you will notice that it’s seems random.

Let’s say you type out the letter…
…C…
People will come up that perhaps or perhaps not have a last name that starts with a C, a first name or a middle name…
…It seems all random and shit. I don’t think it’s random.

Sometimes someone who is NOT a friend…but a friend of a friend shows up BEFORE my own friends…

Note…On my Facebook account I have a couple photo albums that are public or can be seen by friends of friends…On purpose, for my own reasons.
I can only imagine that some of my photos are used for some dudes spank bank. I’m cool with it.

Sometimes these names get ‘reorganized’…and then other times the SAME people show up religiously! …and I have no interaction with them…

I did some research and FB says there is NO WAY you can tell who’s stalking you…
…but…
…This is MY theory…
…and I think I’m on the $money$ for reals people!!!

I can not prove it though because then I would have to ask "so and so”, or "so and so”, or “so and so”…
Me…”Do you really LOOK at my Profile all the time!"
It’s ok if you are I’m not gonna get my panties in a wad. My FB page is there for you to see...and I don’t care really if you stalk me…I know I’m stalk worthy….and humble.

So what’s your take on my theory?

No comments:

Post a Comment