Saturday, June 25, 2011

FB…Wow! I’ve Been De-Friended A LOT!

I was hanging out with Kat the other afternoon in my living room while we chatted about life’s going’s on such. As usual I couldn’t take my MacBook off my lap and I decided to peruse the “People you may know” thingy….

…I have been de-friended SO many fucking times it ludicrous.

I don’t know why I went on there.
Was it a bad idea?
No, not to me…it was a funny one…as the Un-Holy Trinity of Me, Myself and I laughed uncontrollably as names sprung out of my mouth.
Inside though I speculated as to WHY I was de-friended.

Note…I still have never received a “Facebook De-friending message/letter ”. Even though I wrote one and all anyone needs to do is cut and paste that bitch it and send it to me with only a few changes…
http://behindthebookscover.blogspot.com/2011/02/facebook-de-friending-letter.html

So as I was saying about being de-friended…
…I have been de-friended by people I have known for YEARS…these people are not just acquaintance’s …
…I KNOW these people. I know shit things about them that their new friends would be shocked to know!…and my “friends" would be mortified if their “new” friends found out.
…I’m not gonna call jack shit out about them though…
Know why?
…’Cause I’m cooler than that.

I am perplexed however as to why some of these people have de-friended me…
It’s not like I have changed in years…I am actually one person that hasn’t changed in years…well, I might be a bit more opinionated. That is because I have…obviously…lived…so far a full life.

Ok…I’ll admit I’m not that perplexed.
I’m a bit?, somewhat?, very outspoken.
…Ok…VERY outspoken…and I swear a lot.
But I have shit things to say.

No matter how often I am told I am offensive I don’t think of it that way…
…I’m just telling the very hard to hear truth in plain speak.
…Subjects from…
…sex
…divorce
…cheating
…to my love of Wasabi Doritos…
It’s just my life I share…you don’t have to read about it if you don’t want to…but then you would not get the unfettered truth about the world…
…Well, my fucked up screwed up world through my eyes...
…and soon I’m gonna start talking about Politics…and I will inevitably be de-friended some more.

Note…I know that it’s not really all about me sometimes. That some people just close their accounts or just like to clean up their friends list to those that they see on a local basis…that is not what its about to me though. I have said before I love to see your children grow and change…find out that you are finally in love…
…It’s where we share our lives with each other even though we haven’t seen each other for years…and can chat, comment, share or like if we want!

Please stop de-freinding me.
It’s giving me a complex.

Oh, and when I see that short person woman at the school that de-friended F1, F2 and myself…I’m still stumped as to what I am going to say to her…
…’cause I will say something…and I will not use a filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment