Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fuck. What Does It Really Mean?

Fuck=to make love=to have sex
It means the above and SO much fucking more to me though.

The word Fuck is maybe one of THE most fucking offensive words in the English language…and how fucking fun it is!
Some of my compatriots have never even uttered it…
…I think they are fucking chicken shits…joke, they aren’t...They just have more fucking couth than me.

I love the word fuck and use it often.

My readers know, that by fucking accident of course, I have taught my Children to swear…just by being in the same fucking vicinity as Me.

It’s not a ‘Bad’ word to me…
...to me…it’s…
…a fucking exclamation point sometimes...
…!!!!…

…it can also mean...

Me…"Ah Fhuuuck”
…Said in an exacerbated way means…
…”That did not work out the way I planned.”

Note...With less  fucking words…I’m saving the  fucking world from my overly fucking wordy ways…come on haven’t you  fucking noticed how fucking wordy I really am? I really like the sound of my own fucking obnoxious voice. I probably talk and type more fucking shit out because not only do I think I’m one of the funniest fucking people on the planet but because I’m such a fucking narcissist I think you fucking want to hear and read what I have to fucking say!

Me…”FUCK!”
…Said loudly and angrily it means…
…”Shit, Damn, Son Of a Bitch…That hurt like a mother Fucker!”
With less words…

…Or…

…”Get out of the left lane now asshole or I’m gonna ram my Uber Cool MiniVan into your stupid Prius…can’t you see I’m busy speeding here?!”


Me…”Fuck…”
…Obviously said quietly…
…”I can not BELIEVE what a retard mentally slow person I am…I just I texted that to my Ex. That was meant for someone else…SHIT! Stupid ass phone!!!”…
…’Cause it’s the phone’s fault, not mine.

Me…”Fuck.”
…Said in a medium cool tone…
…”I can’t believe I came all this way, to second worst mall in Colorado Springs and forgot my wallet.”

Me…”Fhhhuuuuccckkkkkk”
…”I’m gonna look like an idiot yet again. I can’t believe I forgot that Birthday party…Why do I always forget this shit? I really need to get my fhshizzle organized.”

Me…”Fuck Yeah!!!!”
…Said loudly and proudly…
…”Damn I’m good. I can’t believe what a genius i AM!!!!”

Note…I’m still waiting for fucking Mensa to knock on my fucking  door…I think I’ll be waiting for a another fucking lifetime now that I have just fucking blogged about the word fuck.

Me…”Oooooooh Fhhhuuuuuck!”
…Said in a breathy tone…
…”Oh my Gods that feels amazing…Please…Don’t…Stop…”

Me…"Fuck Me”
…This one is said in various ways and has a plethora of meanings…

…”Really? This is what my life has become?”

…”Would ya’ll just PLEASE leave me alone…Damn this is already one long summer and we are only into the third week!”

…Or…

…”Fuck me.”…
...Plain and simple…straight forward no messin' around here we are 2 consenting adults lets take our clothes off and slap some uglies get our groove on!!!

I’m sure I could fucking break it down further…and I will…but you will one day, when I am fucking published, have to break out your fucking wallet and BUY my fucking book, as soon as I’m fucking published, or fucking PAY to see me talk in fucking person…and I will just have started on my fucking way to World Domination!…
…Because that will just be the fucking beginning!

Note…If I have offended you…take your fucking panties off they’re in a fucking wad…I am the Un-Fucking-Holy Trinity that makes Me, My fucking Self and I…Kristin!

No comments:

Post a Comment