Monday, September 23, 2024

Feast Day

 


Have you ever asked why we stopped celebrating the fall of satan at the hands of the Archangel Michael? Probably not I'd take a gander.

Five...six, seven, eight; Num num num here I come, you can spin around just for fun.


I'm going through menopause at this moment. It's an interesting time in life for women, for me today, and women in this year of our Lord, anno Domini 2024. What an odd 2000 years it's been, war, famine, pestilence, storms, lying, murder...normal human stuff...

I had a young lady that once walked a stage to show how beautiful she was on the outside sit down beside me round a fire and there she did walk away from me when she realized I was of the religion of heresy; where men don't belong in women's space and women that don't respect this should be shunned as they replace real beauty with fake eyelashes and pretend platitudes of kindness as they lie with their forked tongue. I'm not getting carried away or speaking in hyperbole, you should be frightened of the damage women that pretend a man can transform himself into a woman and can breastfeed and should be allowed anywhere near children or that girls should have body parts removed and added so they feel more like 'themsleves', I was typing about the damage these women (anyone that goes along to get along) can and do; some might use the word psychotic for some one that can lie to your face so straight. Take a little time and think about how they insist you also lie to be kind. We have big trouble before us and we need some ducks in a row. 

I made a deal with my children in my youngest's seventh year, "I'll always tell you the truth". 

This is for my children to read when they want to know the truth. 

They are my Fetuses,

my off springs of thoughts and ways

                         

You have to follow God's commandments, you can start any time, then you keep following that way. 

Not many like the truth, particularly if they have let rot hang in their mouth out of laziness and everyone can smell it on them. Wouldn't you correct your children if they needed correcting? From annunciation of words to right and wrong, when they aren't taking care of their body do you not correct them as a parent?

Most people don't know how their religion/belief system was built. Most are built on solid foundations then as soon as man gets ideas in his head he builds selfish structures on top that crumble as soon as the earth shakes or the tide rises because in truth he wanted to do what he wanted to do and has free will to do so, and ye are led away.

I need you to let go that you have been forgiven for your sins. No thoughtful foundation would say, "yeah, lets do this, I'll go down to earth and say, here, let me shed my blood for you as a sacrifice to our father, who's really me at the same time, and then you can go about your business because Gods rules were to difficult for you". none. You can't have a civil*ization if no-one can do no wrong. If you read this and believe it don't be mad at me for saying it, I want my children to know the Truth, that if you actually do it right it, on the other side it'll be ok, and it's not difficult to live a good life of not killing babies, cheating, lying and stuff like that...

Many people I know do not like this because it is the foundation of their belief system and think I'm being mean or rude and should keep my mouth shut so they can follow... no.

I love Why?...with out the perspective of why it's impossible to build something strong. One book they read, 66 or 73, so many more it's time to See.

There is one God. One creator of everything and all things and is everything and all things and no, you will never be a god or anything like God and no man should rule over you or nor men either. 




Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story







and on the eighth day

a call from horn

she did give rise

to the dead





Menopause, when I hope to no longer be managed by the moon and I can reach the stars


Five...six, seven, eight; Num num num here I come, you can spin around just for fun we have just begun

No comments:

Post a Comment