Friday, July 30, 2021

226



I think in the next couple of weeks they will end Bidens presidency. Do not harold this...it does not play well...for anyone.


I do not know this to be fact because the future can always change. Let me tell you what happened...I enjoy meditation and a while back I had a vision, dream, site...maybe I had fallen asleep and I was dreaming...I heard something...I have the hearing of a new born baby...the message in so many words was 226. What does that mean you ask...as do I. So I wait with the thought in the back of my head...and then all of the sudden the puzzle falls into place. 

The President is incompetent with handling of the worst pandemic known to man kind; everybody knows it.

Except...we are gonna have some bigger problems on our hands right after that...


I find it more comforting to know the future...don't you?




No comments:

Post a Comment