Sunday, August 8, 2021

When they come for your Children

 


I'm sitting in our back yard under the shade of the maple tree. We have a little garden with tomatoes, eggplant, and loads of hot peppers (different varieties). I am the culler of the suckers, just like my Father taught me. 


...


When they fill your Children's heads with lies is that when you will stand for what is Right? Will you see the lies? Are you smarter than them? Can you think for your self? Do you just obey what the screens tell you? I think you do see the Truth for what it is. It's scary to think your self alone in these ideas of questioning and critical thinking when all they do is call people like you, that can think for themselves a kook, a conspiracy theorist, a right wing nut job...worse...a Trumper, not to mention the rest of their enemies, the Homophobes, Islamaphobes, Misogynist's, Transphobic...so many enemies they seem to have you could almost classify them as paranoid maybe even some schizophrenic; the way they try to blend their world from fact to a fiction to make their make believe lives more comfortable. That they insist through force or shun you believe their paranoid schizophrenic akin fantasy land.

The teachers are making your Children morons with mental issues. They have help from the State officials, corporate media, the Medical establishment, worse the psychiatric halls and everyday day 'nice' people (the foolish). 

The word 'nice' means Fool. When people are too nice they become foolish. Stopping being nice, you can be kind instead, there is a great distance between the two words...you can not intertwine them to be the same. Also 'kind' doesn't mean what you think it does. Ha! 


...


You might wonder why someone like me won't get the jab. There are many reasons why...here is 

One: I don't want it in my body- that is enough right there.

Two: How can I possibly trust the scientists, Pharma, and the government officials that made this virus and funded its germination? Then when anyone asked for clarification on data, statistical analysis, they were called conspiracy theorists? When they ask, "how many of the ICU beds are granted to the virus? Is it 5? 25? 3? Hospital administration is a funny thing...The counting of cases has been comical from the beginning...if it didn't have dire consequences. Have you thought that maybe the vanity and pride of the scientific community (the religious one) don't have any clue what they are doing? In the future it will be because of an education fought with cliffs if the AMA continues the way it has and if more real Doctors don't start speaking out more soon we are going to be in a world of hurt. The Jab you are getting isn't a vaccine. It is gene therapy. Every person is different, I think we all can agree on that. We are individuals with individual immune systems. Every persons immune systems work for them, unless they have an autoimmune disease. In the past vaccines introduced into the body had some of the virus so our body could recognize it in a 'mostly' non harmful way. Humans love a hack when they can't do the job correctly...everyone gets the same thing no matter what. (Interjection here for the idiots in the crowd. We are not scared of the jab. We are thoughtful to not be foolish and believe the people that have lied from the beginning. FDA approval matters nothing to me. The same FDA that approves all sorts of toxins for your body and says butter is bad, eat margarine (what?!), eat 'no fat' foods and they encourage in sugar instead...the same thing that causes type 2 diabetes. ("Come on man..."). Every body being injected with the same thing doesn't work for all, only the few (have you noticed yet?)

Three: I am Sovereign. This is my body that God entrusted to me. It is MINE and My choice alone what I put in it. 

This goes with three... 

Whitmore and Cuomo killed Grandma. If someone was born with a kidney disease it is not my fault and I with my body (similar to Harrison Bergeron) will not hinder my self in any way. I don't stay home because you are scared. I don't wear a mask because you are scared of what I will say and others will hear. This is the way the world turns...it does not turn around you. There are no safe places your communicator tells your master everything you are doing. Your projection of killing people on someone else...well...what ever you do sticks to you like glue. 

There are so many more...I only need one. It is my body and if you put something in my body against my will...what do we call that? 


Be still and pay attention

You are almost there







Names within names over time; they are Mother Earth and Father Sky, We are the Children. The True Franciscan way of Mother Earth and nurture. The True Jesuit way of Father Sky, to learn and improve. The Warrior Children that live in the light, where all can see. 

The Children of the God's rose to the sound of the trumpet braying in the distance. A thump of the beat felt in their veins. The Earth beneath their feet grew warm. The air began to vibrate to the beat.

They started to remember why they are here...






 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment