Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Las Vegas, Volume 5: Pictures

Yes. I’m IN the fountain.
My whole joke before I left for Vegas when people would ask me what we were going to do there was…
Me…”Dress like a whore and lay by pools.”

We were no where near dressed like whores though.

I don’t know if you know this about me but I LOVE having my picture taken. I have always thought I look better in photographs than in real life.

F69 got really tired of all the pictures taken…her frustration was visible as she would roll her eyes at us…and then she would click away to appease our vanity.
Thank you F69.



So now for a Photo-ish blog.
Oh and the swimsuit pictures are towards the bottom fellas…Put together for your spank bank.



This is Alex…I have no idea why they have barf bags. 





Happy Hour…we are all very happy!





F’n Miss Daisy and Me.













I absolutely adore this picture as it captures my relationship with F15. 


F1, The Un Holy Trinity and F2



I’ve had this skirt for 20 years and yes, those ARE my panties and no I never got them in a wad.


My super awesome amazing friends.

Up stairs at lavo. 
Did I tell ya I love having my picture taken?




F69’s payment for all the pictures was that none of us complained how much time we had to spend at M&M world.

Sunday was F2’s 38th Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

I had to wear this dress.
 I had NOTHING on underneath it…NOTHING.



I had just yelled at F1 and F2 that our table was ready.
Then I struck my pose.







This is F69 and Matt.
Matt hooked us up.

F1, Me and F15 in a cab on the way to The Tropicana.

They are so HOT!…
Don’t ya think so?
At The Tropicana.

This is us at the MGM pool.



F1, F15 and I did some major pool while the others spent the afternoon in some strangers Cabana at Azure. Drinking free booze.
Way to go F2, SF and F 69.


Had to get in the Fountain.
…Because Chas had told me to…
“Stay out of the fountains!”



Hotties!



I think the smaller the swimsuit the less people notice the parts I don’t like about myself.







More Hot Chicks.


I like this shot…but in real life this swimsuit really didn’t look that great on me.


Dancing on our tables at Azure in our Cabana.



Chillin…with Rabbit ears courtesy of F15.



Last but not least…6 Women, 53 pairs of shoes.

What a great time I had with my girl friends.
I wish everyone had friends like me.
…”I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!"


1 comment:

  1. Great photos - thanks for sharing. Nice of the Charlie's Angels girls.
    53 pairs of shoes? I can't even imagine that.

    ReplyDelete