Friday, August 26, 2011

Las Vegas, Volume 3: Shit Happens

I wonder if you can imagine what we REALLY conversed about on our trip…
…You can’t.
…You may think you can imagine but…
…No…
…It’s nothing that would enter your neuron system.

Shit happens…and sometimes…
…It just doesn’t…

Please understand we are not just friends…we are all GREAT friends and share all sorts of sordid moments of our lives with one another...

On the second day of our trip one of the F’s says…
…”I haven’t pooped yet.”
Then 2 others chimed in…
…”Me either…”

From then on out the shit didn’t hit the fan…for days…but when it did…it blew.

While walking somewhere…
…”I’m gonna walk back here, you guys just go ahead of me.”
The laughter would inevitably ensue like little boys girls.

…”There were so many people in there I don’t think anyone would have guessed it was me.”
…”I’m gonna loose so much weight when I go to the bathroom.”
…”All that work and all I got was a nugget.”
…”Ok…so I’m gonna have the special…on top of the guacamole, the salad, and all the rest of the food I’ve eaten since I’ve been here…let’s just layer that all on!”

Finally on our last night 3 of us walked home and 3 of us took a cab home from…
…where ever we where…

I took the cab and we received a text…
…’At the Bellagio. The girls just unloaded!! It was for ___!!”

Those of us that took the cab laughed our asses off. I guess it had been a close one.

Nothing is sacred with me…My friends know this.
I didn’t name the F’s though…
If I’m gonna share this shit stuff I’ll at least give them some ambiguity.

Come on?!
You and your friends don’t talk like this with one another?

No comments:

Post a Comment