Monday, August 29, 2011

Chick Fil A

I am the official Wiccan that loves Chick Fil A…I have a Facebook fan page and all…I even have fans!

…it’s titled…

"Everyone should have a Funny Wiccan in their life that loves Chick Fil A”
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Everyone-should-have-a-funny-Wiccan-in-their-life-that-loves-Chick-Fil-A/107965692573092
You can be a fan of mine if you are not already.

It’s not my favorite restaurant in the whole world but as far as fast food joint’s go in the U.S. …I love it.
(I also love Chipotle.)

Note…If I was in Japan it would be Moss Burger and Coco’s Curry House (fried eggplant, level 5 unless I have a hangover then I would order a level 7).

It’s always clean.
The food is great.
I get free drink re-fills because of my fame status as “The Funny Wiccan…”
Ok, not really but I like to pretend I’m special.
My Children can turn in CFA’s always educational in some way “toy” and get an ice-cream instead.

We go almost every time school is cancelled because of snow. My friends and I will all meet and we stay there as long as we can while our Children play away.
I once stayed there for 3hrs and 45 min.
I’m always trying to break my own record.

I respect the owners closing on their Sabbath. It’s frustrating sometimes when all I want is the greatest Arnold Palmer or a Chicken sandwich or some Strips on Sunday. I deal with it as I drive by then realize why there are no cars in the lot…
…"Fuck it’s Sunday!”

I don’t eat their everyday or even every week ‘cause then I’d be Fat and not Phat.



I was so excited when they unveiled the ‘Spicy Chicken Sandwich’.
I love spicy food.
I like to eat my Spicy Chicken Sandwich with either ranch dressing on it or…if you wanna get out of the box a little…
…its amazing with the carrot raisin slaw on it! The sweet and spicy is a great combo. Trust me…I know food.


The other day I was having a conversation with one of my friends about why the drinks are so good there…We came to the agreement that it was because of the styrofoam cups. Not great for the environment but if they make my Skinny Diet Arnold Palmer better fuck the environment Oh well…

They have the best sauce choices…Honey Roasted BBQ and Chick Fil A sauce are two of my fav’s.

This is an actual example of a meal I had there———>
The fries aren’t mine…I plunder them from my Children, I figure they don’t need them all and can spare a few.

Chick Fil A gives food away all the time.
They have ‘dress as a cow’ day.
They give breakfasts away as well…
Tomorrow I’m gonna eat there for FREE because I made a reservation!
How cool is that!

My Birthday is September 23…my Children don’t have school that day and I’ll be at Chick Fil A on North Carefree at 11:30am if you wanna join me! (I’m not buying your lunch though.)

I’m not sure if Chick Fil A would be happy or proud to have me as a spokes person but…
…”It’s my pleasure.”
To tell you about the things I love and Chick Fil A is one of them.


staging.chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com
Make a reservation beginning August 29 for a FREE breakfast entrée at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants the week of September 6 - 10, 2011. Hurry - reservations are limited! Go to http://www.chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com/?source=facebookreserved to reserve your FREE breakfast entrée now.

No comments:

Post a Comment