Saturday, November 13, 2010

Linner Def: When you eat so much for Lunch, you don’t need dinner

I had lunch yesterday. I was hungry and had been sitting in front of my computer for hours and needed to get out. I send the text out…
‘Lunch?’
F1 and F2 were up.
F2…via text’I can’t go down town, I have errands to run’
Me…’thats cool, i’m just hungry!’
I pick my friends up and we start driving

Chicken Club with chiplotle Mayo
Me…”Where are we going?”
Them…”I don’t care.”
F1…”Here we go with the scenic route again.”
If you have ever driven in my cool MiniVan with me you know it has an awesome built in GPS. Even if I plug an address in I still go my own way and usually it’s very scenic and takes an extra long time.
Me…”Ok…Rockbottom it is.”
We sit in the bar area and peruse the menu.
Me…”What errands do you have to run?”
F2…”I have to get Tylenol.”
(That’s really not an errand to me, I thought she had to actually get things done.)
Me…”Ok, we’ll head to WalGreens after.”
F2…”What drink did we have last time we were here?”
Me…”The lemonicho...double!”
F2…”Oh yeah!…$24 later!”
Me…”I’m just getting it regular today.”
The waitress comes by and takes our order.
Me…”I’ll have the The Laredo.”
Her…”Do you want the chicken…?”
Me…”No, I want the burger, I look like a girl, I don’t eat like one."
We order our lunch and drinks.
This is my Burger. I ate the whole thing.

I ordered this Burger. It came with guacamole, pico de gallo and chipotle mayo. I know it looks disgusting but I have this obsession with condiments and pickles. I had to ask for pickles and mustard. I want EVERYTHING on my burger! I won’t bite into it until it’s put together perfectly. I want it to ooze ketchup, mustard, mayo and guac when I bite into it. It should be dripping down my hands. When I’m done my napkin is disgusting.
We chatted and finished our lunch.



We ran a few errands and ended up at Old Navy. I don’t normally shop at Old Navy but thought, ‘Hey, we’re here, lets go in.’ I’m looking at the sale racks and can not believe that there are so many ‘bluegrass’ green Corduroy pants are on sale! I wonder if that buyer was fired?

F1...”Man, that lunch is sticking with me.”
Me…”Yeah me too, I wonder why…hahahahaha!”
F2…”We just had Linner, When you eat so much lunch you don’t want dinner."




No comments:

Post a Comment