Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Corrupted Communication

 


226

226=10 in my math world; Mathematics is not my thang/gift. 

עשר

إِنْ شَاءَ 

This is how it came to me...

...these are the parts I omitted. 

I was meditating through history; I was relaxed and alive in another time for a few moments (an illusion of time management through learned and applied knowledge of an aura). I wish everyone could see things through my eyes, it's probably why I talk so much; I want you to see as I do. 

A bright flash filled my eyes and I saw her. Then I heard 2 loud pops...and then surgeons birthday came before me and I saw February 26=2/26. I can not add anything more to what I saw, this I know. No year,  just surgeon's birthday (it was a small 's' so I understand it not to be proper just a capture in my psyche). February 26; I know the only way I can remember a number is with a lot of practice.  

Then nothing happened and I rethought it...then said what if I'm wrong? It's ok to be wrong. 



Be still and listen

One day I'll tell you a story











No comments:

Post a Comment