Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Gold Pill


Those of you that read my rantings and lessons of late...You know Atlas. You are Atlas. You are every tax payer. You are every pay check signer. You are every Mom or Dad doing the best you can by your family wanting a better future for your boys and girls.

I wish you would take two red pills (it's a real dose of reality) and one Gold one. 

You need that Gold pill to get through the tough times ahead. The responsible people always pay the price. The ones that follow the law and rules. The Others break the laws and rules and change the game in mid play. I know you have seen it. There are so many examples of this you each will tell of a different situation from the election to antifa to those that yell science when they are speaking Mumbo Jumbo. Filling the air ways with gossip and lies of people so you don't focus on the important issues. 

https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-116HR133SA-RCP-116-68.pdf

The above is a link to the 5000 plus long bill the President will be signing. Read it for yourself. 900 Billion of your dollars they do not have.

I'd like you to recall the 3.3 Trillion dollar bill they signed in March as they sent YOUR monies to other countries... for why? Ask that question. Ask how do we pay for this. How much of HR133 is 'covid relief' in truth. It's too late. You can't do any thing about it. 

I ask you to take a Gold pill because you will need something to grab on, some kind of hope in the future...you haven't seen anything yet. You all know it's coming. They are separating people into groups in as many ways as they can turning normal sane people against each other with their lies.

I grew up in a country during a civil war. I don't know what you imagine it to be. It is what it is though. Minnesota, Oregon, Colorado, California, New York, Tennessee...it's happening here and there in bits and pieces. Where there were riots and will be more, where people were shot in the head in the open, when 4 police officers were murdered on the streets of Dallas. Buildings set on fire with people in them. Windows smashed and businesses ruined. You are frightened to say the wrong thing to someone. Our Capitol is literally under siege but by whom? ...and in how many ways could you say?



Be still and listen

One day I'll tell you a story


My name was Huldah I was a prophet of God and taught the priests and kings the Word. I spoke to all in the same manner for all people are equal in the eyes of God. I was a descendent of Rehab. Learn our stories. They are real. 

“This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: Tell the man who sent you to me, ‘This is what the Lord says: I am going to bring disaster on this place and its people, according to everything written in the book the king of Judah has read. Because they have forsaken me and burned incense to other gods and aroused my anger by all the idols their hands have made, my anger will burn against this place and will not be quenched.’ Tell the king of Judah, who sent you to inquire of the Lord, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says concerning the words you heard: Because your heart was responsive and you humbled yourself before the Lord when you heard what I have spoken against this place and its people—that they would become a curse and be laid waste—and because you tore your robes and wept in my presence, I also have heard you, declares the Lord. Therefore I will gather you to your ancestors, and you will be buried in peace. Your eyes will not see all the disaster I am going to bring on this place."


You should learn of Rehab...she has the most beautiful story. You don't have to believe in any of this. You just have to live a good life. That is the Truth. It has to be with action and not just word. Know when you fall down there will always be a hand reaching for you to help you get back up, if you want it. 

The Gold pill: it can be spiritual or religious or self belief in your own abilities to shape the future for the better. The Gold pill is the pursuit of happiness. The pursuit of Happiness is to believe anything you want, even your Self.  

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. It's the American way. 


I'm winking at you Atlas. Take the gold pill...I double dog dare you;)..."num, num, num, num..." I believe in YOU. It will bring light in the darkness.






No comments:

Post a Comment