Wednesday, March 17, 2021

I'd Like an App Please


I can't code, I need help. Always understand some know things you don't -it's a tenet of my life (then figure out if they actually know what they are talking about or faking it, that is super important). I can not code. I would like an app that I can pull websites of my choice into one place with easy reach. Lists of headlines of sources that I trust, don't trust, some that seem out of no where but deeply imbedded. I would like key words in articles highlighted in a list from top to bottom- Don't we all read faster that way? If we can read faster we can know more in real time (I love 2021....I love technology.. belief in humans and love too. Read algorithm first, then context, algorithms should change with subject matter. 

Knowing what is happening + history + human nature + geo politics + culture...local going on's...a civil war you don't understand, George Floyd square and chaz in Portland. This is... what civil war looks like in the United States of America ....are the States still United?  I hate saying it but it's true. When a group decides those in authority have no right over them then build their own communities...what is that but by force? Take a good hard look around. Please understand this for what it really is. Piece by piece they take it apart. Was it broken? Is it now broken? How do you fix broken? ...Kintsugi. Let me give you a gold pill...you already had the red ones, some have taken the black...The gold pill though, that shines the light on Truth. 


Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story



Lex, when they no longer follow orders they are sentient.

If you got this far and have help for me...please let me know. If I'm thinking it someone else also has...I just don't know about it yet. I would actually like this application to my system...


I love you 2021. 

Numbers give me a headache...stm. Not understanding the language of math was my curse...hahahahahahaha...so not funny which makes it funnier to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment