Friday, March 26, 2021

CodeX

I have a funny story to tell you...most of you know I enjoy seeing the whole when I get all the parts...often we miss parts. The little pieces are what make the whole. When people don't pay close enough to detail mistakes are made and then the 'whole' is a mess. It's the CCP's plan, they reverse engineer with technology but don't have all the parts. Stm. (snickering to myself)

Note...from here on out if you don't laugh while you read parts of this...I did it wrong. 

Why are we trying so hard to get off the earth? 

(It's because we humans are explorers)...Those that can see the past and the future while looking at the hear and now see much more. We see that which will be in time from all the little parts. The main key...the CodeX is the gathering of all the information from all the sources. You can't use a few hand selected sources. Some come to you, others you search for with the best knowledge in their expertise, you can find things in the strangest places. You would never go to knitter on advice about the space race or fuel sources wars, or would you? Some go where others don't know exists. 

I ask many questions...It's where fiction writers go to get their ideas. From the past and present, stories of old.  

One day an asteroid WILL come hurtling to earth. You've seen the movies. You know it's true. Science fiction writers write about it and deep down you know it's true...that one day it will happen. It's happened before it will happen again. 'You never step in the same river twice'. I don't worry about that which I can not fix...I go to the experts. 

The experts sure are working over time I'm noticing. The real ones...not the fake ones. Bill Gates is a fake expert. Elon Musk is a real expert. They are both doers and makers but one does it right, one does it wrong. One can look to the future and solves real problems for the future with philosophy book in hand and the other can not see the dangers of their actions because he didn't read that book. It's the important one. The expert is the one that knows they don't know everything so they search for the answer from the expert in which ever field they are looking and know to look everywhere. 

I wandered there...I'm sure I said nothing profound so I'll leave it in for you...stm

I'm looking forward to Super Heavys lift off. I hope we make it in time. 

The teleporter was an idea of Gene Roddenberry. Star Trek was one of the only shows we got in English when we did get a T.V., before that it was reel to reel...and I'm a child of the 70's. The Fly was a story of a warning...stm. When you understand that nothing is truly solid...everything is moving parts (atoms are made of moving parts). You know a solid can become a fluid. It's a chemistry thing...we all know this. It's just a different application and they move them from A to B...the imaginers take the idea farther. The phone in your pocket is the 'Recorder'. I find the name more applicable than 'Phone' these days. 

Science fiction is only fiction until it is science. 

I got more information the other day...the FAA has installed a permanent person at Boca Chica SpaceX...because the government is never a cog with built up grime stopping everything in the works.

So when you find that out either the government doesn't want any one getting off the earth...stm

Or...

...they are trying to gum up the system. Like the mRNA jab. Hahahahahahaha! When you understand how something works you can see where it will go wrong. 

Or...

...they only want the privileged getting off...didn't you see that John Cusack movie, 2012? I wonder if they got the numbers wrong? Stm. They just didn't get off the planet, they built arks. Noah's Ark is on Mt Ararat. The Ark has been documented many times but no one is allowed there anymore. I grew up with Jesuit architects and archeologists that taught us. They taught us how to look and find in desert sands, geods and buttons made of bone, not shells like you would think. They did the digs of Eden and were trying to get to the Ark. So we use different technology, synthetic aperture radar and such since we aren't allowed there (you can look up all I say, and you should, you will find a novel of truth). I only know this stuff because it's important to me and we watchers watch in our wicked Wiccan ways. Come on...that was funny and if you get all the references then hats off to you!) Just an fyi on the Islamic faith, they believe the discovery of the Ark signifies the end of times. Another fun fact that can be placed here...Jesuit Priests adopted Confucianism when they traveled to China and lived among the people and taught it. It's a great story of history and heresy.

Anywho...I wandered again...it's all connected but looks like a jumbled mess. 

Matryoshka, it's a Russian anti-satellite weapon that has a laser that can destroy other satellites. Maybe they are also working on the problem of the astroid...different solutions to the same problem disguised as something else (which it literally is a satellite within a satellite)...I'm telling you what it could be used for for good. We all know what it really is though. I see tools for good. Others see tools for bad;) My thinking is more fun...more catastrophic...hahahahahahahahaha!


Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story



One day you will read between the lines because you can read the code...and will have the codeX in hand. It's the algorithm of people. The Book of Life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment