Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Short and Sweet CRT

 If I could do anything in the world...right now.  I would find a way to do a mass information drop on EVERY platform on every device in service at the exact same time.

YOUR MIND IS UNDER ATTACK!!!

Is that too much? I sure as fuck don't think so. Or something of the sort. 

We need short and sweet.

An emergency signal sts. 

People need a little nudge to wake from their sleep.

The world is about to turn and it's the most peaceful thing I can think of to help. 

If we don't find a cure for the virus we are in big trouble. Sausage making is not fun. 

We are all Children of this Earth. Separating people must stop. Separating people into groups is not what you do. If you want to build something you work together, as a team. We are all Children of this OUR EARTH. We are all brothers and sisters. We are all one. Period.

I feel like I should end this with...We have spoken. (The royal 'We'...'cause it makes me laugh as the trinity, of me, myself and I, the maiden, the mother, and the crone, barbie, the one everyone wants to be, anyone and everyone. I think perhaps it might be a bit over the top, so I'll cross it out and I still get my way.)


No comments:

Post a Comment