Monday, December 28, 2020

Epiphany

The epiphany is January 6th. 


January 6 is observed as a church festival in commemoration of the coming of the Magi as the first manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles.

You never step in the same river twice.

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something

: an intuitive grasp of reality through something (such as an event) usually simple and striking

: an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure

: a revealing scene or moment

We the People will be gathering 


My name was Miriam, I was a prophetess, my brothers Moses and Aaron lead the slaves from Egypt. The sea parted and we were free. Learn our stories. They are real.

“I brought you up out of Egypt

and redeemed you from the land of slavery.

I sent Moses to lead you,

also Aaron and Miriam.” –Michah 6:4

Do not let the well of Freedom, Forgiveness, Love, and Faith dry out. Learn the lessons quickly.

Atlas how high are you flying?

One day I'll tell you a story

Be still and listen


No comments:

Post a Comment