Sunday, July 2, 2023

In the Shadow of The Know

 


You See We travel hither

and remember days of Old

We express the Passion forward

We walked those dusty cobbled roads

We touched The Holy Ground of Rome


In Constantinople We learn the gift of water fire

Pop Pop Fizz Fizz

Oh what a Relief it is


and Sara did Swati


We are the Left Back Hand of Our Father

We are the Right Hand of Our Mother



There is a high level chance that you are going to be PsyOped like you have never been...to levels you will think, I do believe. Here is the deal, We don't know what you believe. I always try and let you know what's coming next, here or in my Sister countries.


Our cousin France knows what she's doing, that gift of fire spreads the word that something is not Fine or Dandy. 


Why do you take it so personally Kristin? Where does your family come from is my answer. Where is my family from? This is my Job and in Truth it is time. 


This morning at the summer vacation breakfast table of 5 18, 19, and 20yr old men the conversation was, "What is the difference between a condiment and a sauce?" EJ asked with his plate of Homemade biscuits and strawberry freezer jam, bacon laced with maple syrup and scrambled eggs, fresh mango, cherries and plums sliced with the Left Hand. I say a condiment is something you put upon something else. LoveBug pulls out his phone not thinking on his own and WP says, "Condominium, to pile upon." Me, Yes, always go to etymology to find the correct answer, you already knew it because you have to take Latin at The Vanguard school." Then I gave the quick rundown on how Latin used to be the language of the Catholics and how the Jewish people had to learn how to speak Hebrew when the Children of Israel went home. 

This is how I teach. I know I'm a little odd at how I get it in there...but I get it in there...don't i.  


Did we break bread together?







No comments:

Post a Comment