Saturday, March 26, 2022

Where did Mary go?

 


Mary....the Mother of the Son of God... where did the protestants put her? 

She was chosen to be the mother of Jesus and that might be important. This is what you believe isn't it? This is the oldest of all the religions; Mother Earth and Father Sky. It will be true till the day we travel past the stars and settle in other regions...we will always be the Children of Mother Earth and Father Sky. We are not God, we are just False gods on this Earth.  

The Mother, the Father, and the Child. With out one you you can not make the Third. That is a fact. It's science...that's why they call it a miracle. 

Family is important...to honor the Mother and the Father...for you will be one too when the time comes. You don't have to like them. 

The womb is the vessel for all human life. 

<I walk on this Earth as a visitor searching my mind on how to solve a problem. Can we try yet again, from the start? Or do we scrap this program and scorch it all. Or is there an answer? Is there goodness in enough hearts? Is there a true love of human kind with the knowledge that not all humans are good and make the correct choices? Forgive those that trespass against us as we trespass against others/>

Deception and false teachings.


Our Father who art in heaven, 

hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. 

Thy will be done 

on earth as it is in heaven. 

Give us this day our daily bread, 

and forgive us our trespasses, 

as we forgive those who trespass against us, 

and lead us not into temptation, 

but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory, 

forever and ever.

Hail Mary, full of grace,

the Lord is with you.

Blessed are you among women,

and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,

pray for us sinners, now,

and at the hour of our death.


Amen.



Nancy Pelosi removes the terms of natural science from our law...


March 23 2021 is when I wrote this.  I didn't publish it.  I would talk to others and get push back. I listen to push back but I still stand strong. 

"Chin up, back straight." Always in a proper British accent. I wonder how many time I heard it.  


Be no longer still

Take your ear buds out...



Now, March 26, 2022

The hand of Fatima is gonna smack back.


I'll edit this probably and if I do I'll say so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment