Friday, March 25, 2022

Quantum Locking

 


Bad news...

Bad news comes with me saying some super ass crazy shit, some of you will get it, others will not and call me names because you don't understand (it's a Timbuktu joke, after the library was destroyed-'Even in bad times keep your sense of humor'- It's a tenet of my life.)

There is acceleration with no friction all by the power of three, exponentially. This is that shitsnowball so many have warned those with their heads in the sand about...thinking it won't come for them...or their children, their future. 

...

Any one that knows me probably thinks to them selves as they read this, she's always been crazy...then they do a deep dive into their mind and know...they always wondered...

We are all living in our own plane in what many call the Matrix. There are some people that can travel between them. I shit you not, it's not as ridiculous as it seems, and they are getting better and better at it. We go from one Matrix (level) to another. We can actually plug in (not like the film, which I would like to thank them for their sacrifice) and learn everything there is that we know so far, collectively. There are levels where it is forbidden to plug in, and we know why and understand why. There is even a space where some believe their level is the only one. All these levels are the kit and caboodle; they are not separate. 

A matrix is how We (not me, I don't know anything about Quantum physics, this is the Royal We) can describe other parallel universes where the same person exists with different experiences per the levels coded behaviors.  

Stick with me...it's all connected.

If you have written one line of code and understood what you were doing the moment your fingers touched the key board you know exactly what I am talking about. When you can fully grasp that nothing exists on a computer except every line of code we type, input, we also tell it what we want the output to be. This is how we build a computer model. 

We humans are the computers. Our brain is a computer. There is no original thought. There is only that which has been programed, "but not the way you think", I'm saying to the kid in the back of the room...and to the lady in the front, yeah, you...I mean exactly what you personally think I meant which is something different to the kid in the back.

Why am I saying this? 

Every computer model is based on human collected data. When data is omitted or incorrectly gathered or just made up...you have a flawed model. I'm saying this because the models they show you on your level of your matrix are purposely written incorrectly. 

Common core was/is an application to retard the growth of intelligence. 


All this shit is connected, that's why we are sending out so many warnings. You know what's happening on your level and it's not good...You can want to live in your own little world but what we are saying is your world will no longer exist.  


A side note for friends and family...for a laugh...If you ever wonder why I can plug in the system and learn everything I know (zero=naught) and still get directions wrong (this is super funny to me) it's because I have a user error code written in. It takes me off the beaten path... 


Be still and listen

One day I'll tell you a story





Hurlbert Field: if there was one thing I learned other than how to hold a plate, a glass, and peel a shrimp at the same time as I scanned a room...it was perception is reality. 

Break the perception. 





It gets in your hypothalamus and soon you won't be able to tell your dream from reality...

...but wait there's more...


No comments:

Post a Comment