Friday, March 11, 2022

'P' is for Groomer

 


I'm just talking to Me, Myself, and I here...


"I can't fucking believe it."-whispered in despair yet again...

I can't believe people I know that are teachers don't have reading comprehension and consequential knowledge. I know teachers and have teachers that are friends. Some are good, some are ok, very few are great, that doesn't make them bad people...but lets talk about what does make them bad people. The focus on race and gender...two things that you have no choice in and have nothing at all to do with teaching someone how to learn. 

(If this shoe does not fit then do not put it on...)  

They, the teachers, are focused on what's in your Childs pants. For serious, fucking shit if you didn't see a problem before how about you open your fucking eyes now and your mouth too and say something.

Side note, don't say under age...they are Children...they have no ability to consent. Do not let them change consent laws as they have tried. A 16 year old is a Child. 

These are also the people that have insisted on masking Children. I can not grasp how anyone with any amount of intelligence would not see how this retards the health and learning of the Child. They have proven to you they do not know what they are doing...at. all. So they obviously have another intent. 

I'd also like to add that their basic knowledge is not only lacking in biology, but all sciences. If you don't understand what an airborne virus is and its size you shouldn't be teaching, this is basic fucking stuff.

I can hear in the back of my mind, "Kristin, no one is going to listen to you if you don't say it nicely." Well, the back of my mind can go and fuck off. No one listens to me when I say it nicely so ...yeah...about that..."fuck off"-said with a wink and a grin.

The book that parents don't want in your elementary school class room teaches children with pictures how to suck dick...it is a down ward view of a cartoon child kneeling and you see the Childs hand wrapped around the penis and the Childs mouth has engulfed it. These are the people that want to teach your child...about sex. Fyi, the 'don't say gay law' prevented teachers from teaching sex ed from kindergarten to 3rd grade. Do you know why this is important...because Children do not need to be thinking about sex, they should be thinking about learning to read, write and math...for all the fucks sake...this is not how the world ends in such disgrace (word choice). This is again tangible information for you so you can see that they do not know what they are doing and or they have another intent. 

I also hear this..."You aren't a teacher. What do you know?", "You don't have a degree in education, what do you know?", "You shouldn't have a say in any of this because you are not qualified." This is not in my head where I would say to myself, you can go right the fuck off...so I'll press publish and let the 'fuck you' bounce around the web. 

Parents have a vested interest in their Children's future. This is not a community kind of thing...groomer. 


Be still and listen

One day I'll tell you a story



"Can I get the guillotine on wheels in aisle 7?" The loud speaker shouted from an unknown area as the sound bounced around, making sure it hit each ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment