Sunday, August 30, 2026

Wooden Gavel

 


“We need to normalize mental illness.”

Take normal women that are in general pissed off at the world and tell them their anxiety is caused by a chemical imbalance in their brain, feed them medications that makes them feel little if anything. Lobotomies by uninformed consent. 

I've blogged about this before but from another perspective. Years later the medical/psych industry can jump off a cliff with the lemmings. I hope they wear masks when they do and they can spell the putrid air coming from their defunct soul. 

It was a real conversation around a table of military wives. There are many cultural adaptations military wives spread out through the federation, knowingly and unknowingly. 


...


The wooden gavel came down and the discussion was over. Mrs President didn't have a choice. The decision was made in living rooms and bars. The Officers Wives Club would become The Offices Spouses Club. I banged that gavel. I knew ahead of time. My job was to explain/sell progression to the other wives. My job Wass to tell the women they no longer had a club because the United States Military deemed it so. We (in true the royal We) probably would have been sued somewhere down the road had we didn't-civil rights ya know. 






Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story







I have 8 minutes. Shit is picking up tempo on the outside. 6 min. Russia, Ukraine, NATO, Iran, Yemen, Israel, Spain, the UK, Belgium, Germany...El Salvador (our savior) is run by the son of the first Imam in El Salvador, he was also in marketing. 4 min. Just because God loves you and forgives you (according to you) doesn't mean you don't receive punishment on earth. 3 min. The rise of Islam is the most real thing in the world of fakes and liars. 

1 min, God be with you.










No comments:

Post a Comment