Friday, August 7, 2026

The 10th Crusade

 


The specter seemed to hang in the air, reflecting any light that crossed its path focusing everywhere but there making it all the more obvious, but for the others it just looked confusing.

"I know how it works, that's why I won't get under it." 

Standing in a building that was built to fall the fabian way is not intelligent, unless you're running in to grab some one you love to get them out...

Broken systems with a youth that think they know everything and have been taught only evil. 

It's August 2026 and it's a shit show across the globe, as it is supposed to be. 

Note, I said before and I say again now the white paper read the time line moved from 30 to 28.

I'm getting a signal that's not so funny as I watch a Cardinal shake its tail feathers in a bird bath while the hawks learning to catch their prey flock overhead. 


For the August record

Islam has found a foothold in the communist movements, which have become quite the bonfire to put out, if it even can be now. A foothold is how you steer your horse power and they did it long ago with the stirrups on a horse and now the horsepower is the American tax dollar filtered into special funds. 

Saudi Arabia (also Islam, but also different) just signed a treaty with Pakistan (Islam) and Turkey (also Islam-until it's not again). 

I was in thought of Rainbush the other day as I made one of our families favorite whole chicken curry stews. He was of rust and ash brown of color, his hair jet black and he always wore white loose pants with a long white tunic. He belonged to a Pakistani family. Yazmin's husband worked at the Seeb airport while we were there. He was under the direction of the International Civilian Aviation Organization/FAA and most importantly the United Nations. 

Cardamon, cinnamon and coriander waft through the air.






Be still and listen 

One day I will tell you a story




A bit of pirate calling here and there 

Wise men and mur

Coffers with winged birds

Light the situation for there to there






A structure put together for the small g gods was built to hold them, and then it cracked and I gathered the pieces and now I hold them at my stead, until I don't.



No comments:

Post a Comment