Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Matryoshka

 


The old crow cawed 

A stream of stars

A coo from the dove

do you know how many wars they fight above

below

all around you


I wish to say I want to be above the fray 

alas I have to bray I'm here to stay

Till time it ends and then begins

I chose right now

an electric sin


I once did say

a mess you did make

rot all around

death you can not shake


After the fall

of pin prick pals

poison seeps


come one

come all


A1





Holy ка̏моли

To say nothing of....

Here I list, 

it's the old slavic way



The things they* say you should not talk about because they are distasteful is what you should talk about. 

Why do people murder

Why do people maim

Why do people ignore the tyranny and the lore

Why do things happen the way they do

it's kinematics and it's up to you

 




Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story





mothers watch

shiva stalks














 

No comments:

Post a Comment