Friday, July 26, 2024

After The Year 2020

 


After the year 2020 nothing was the same. I came to have no patience with the mundane and the surface; all I saw was rot and lies. It wasn't in just the public sector/talking heads, I dread saying ruling sector but alas...a Citizen is what we found out we were not and Subjects we were. We get to drink recycled sewage waste and they sell our drinking water and you have no say, oh, let us not bring up taxes you pay for the poisons you ingest. The lies and rot came not just from an inept administrative class and those that felt a higher moral right to order others, it seeped into families and individual souls. If I could express in words where people with heads wrapped and faces covered, black uniforms on, skateboards in hands as they thrash and set fire to buildings with people in the them, as a handsome head full of perfect teeth flashes on the screen, "...it's mostly peaceful." How do you top that? so in the face full of disrespect to the intelligence of a 7 year old?...over and over they top it and more, from the removal of a Tsar to the installment of their new order, to saying 'be kind' after they wished death on a segment of society that didn't want to inject their body with an unknown substance...drink the koolaid went world wide, next level.

How does one describe a moment in time where people go to prison for praying? ...and you have a segment of society so lost in nuance they say it wasn't for praying, it was for trespassing. I typed that out and realized how lost that would be on a person with no God goodness in them, "...and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive others..." as they are killing babies. but what do I know

After the year 2020 I wondered what other wool they had pulled over our wolf eyes, as we are all but animals underneath, farmed and chatteled, as grotesque as it sounds. I dug till my fingers had reshaped themselves becoming rough and down to deep in the earth. Through tunnels and down channels none others passed through door and windows, crevices and cracks I scooted down stairs to places rooted in the sun, where cool water trickles in the dark. 

How does one describe a moment in time where most modern day science and telling of history was a wrong way path down a road of enlightenment but the light was a torch only showing one path, pray tel, who lit the way? 

After the year 2020 I knew everything was untrue and to believe what I saw too. 











Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story





No comments:

Post a Comment