Saturday, October 14, 2023

A Well of Truth

 


As much as some would like to pick and choose what others believe it is not a choice you get to make, said to the progressive mind that is regressive in true.

Many can See now that the god Sin does still reside in the hearts of man. Those that get that ring in their septum, I wonder do they understand the bull pulls you into the dark where nothing glows with light, into the nothingness.

Dylan Mulvaney was awarded woman of the year by...wait, does it matter? He is a demon, no one that pretends as much in the open and lies to your face is anything but. Call them by their names, names have power. Shame them. "You don't wonder why this is all happening anymore do you?"

RuPaul that wins Emmys for a show that disgraces the faces of mothers and daughters. The whores with fake eyelashes, tuck your dick in all you want, chop it off even, you will never Be. Their bodies will rot in the ground, they will be trapped in deceit for eternity.  

The mom that lied to her son and said he was a girl and people watched on their TVs at the horror before them, hardly a peep that she murdered his future in front of your eyes; propped up on the backs of the whores that just want more. "You don't wonder why this is happening anymore do you?"

That guy, what's his name, that takes the claim the first woman anything... that wears a skirt at the pentagon, him...call him by his name. 

No one is frightened to steal the identity of the mother. 


The first united methodist church promotes the god sin and advertises it. They abandon Our Fathers ways; how can they not See this I ask myself...someone says be understanding...no, it doesn't work this way, that is what I know...and then I look and See where they came from anyway, and I dismiss them as leaders of any Good faith, if you can change your faith, you have none. "You don't wonder why any of this is happening anymore do you?"


There is a prophecy that there will be a great battle between Good and evil, somewhere around Syria, after the place of Mohammad turns towards the west.  


Those that worship the golden idols...

Those that ask for in vain...

Those that take all the time, and give none to Our Father

Those that defy the Father and the Mother

Those that murder

Those that break the home with deceit...

Those that take which is not theirs...

Those that lie...

Those that envy their neighbors wife...

Those that envy their neighbors goods...


"I'm a sinner, that's why I need Jesus." Those men taught you all wrong, I say this because what they taught you, that you were forgiven for breaking Gods commandments because Jesus died on the cross why do I repeat myself? Because I see homes broken by those with no remorse and they go and sin some more. Because I see those that just pretend. Because I see those that continue the lies, the envy and all the blame; these christians have no standard because the think they were forgiven  human nature has to be reigned in; give a man an excuse he will take it and if man has a get outta jail free card he will use it. Are you expecting a second coming? "What do you think the second coming would say to a sinner, that sins with no remorse?" Jesus did die for you, and look how you have behaved.

Those of Israel that hold that golden idol close, brought to you by sin; the children are home and you still don't believe. "Have you been expecting a third temple?"

These the first lines of Abraham that have traveled so far, there is one more to come, so it all can be. 



Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story



I write every word with purpose. These things I See and tell you, it is not done getting bad yet. On this plain of existence in the world of normal, I worry about the draft instituted, I'm a normal mom; I don't want these wars. I know war. I also know the State has no best interests for its citizens. I also have the knowledge to win the war, it's why I write this way these days, I worry for your soul; I've unlocked the door, I won't push you through it. In times like these you should hold your standard high. You See I know I am the most blessed woman in the world, and I thank all the mothers and I will love and protect our children. I would give my life for them, for they are the future, I am the way of Our Father, mother of titans, big and small. 


...


What feels like yesterday one of the most beautiful women in the world came to me and said, "I want you to be the mother of my child." She gave me her child, a boy, a perfect boy; his huge brown eyes and curly hair, his make was different then the others, heavier at the core, stronger then the norm and fast on land and in sea, so cunning right away. 

There once was a time I stood in a hall with an aborigine who was just like me; we held our sons that looked nothing like us, the first in a new line. The words were said over us, my son that sits on a thrown would be mine to raise as a leader, to bring the peoples together.

A long time ago my Sisters of Bethlehem cared for my daughter till I could arrive, She, who is Mary of Bethlehem. Her sweet curious brown eyes and a swift smile, a tenacity of knowing the control of the mind and the body, she's just like me, and smarter still. 

I didn't raise them by my self, they have their father that guides their way, a man that wear the full bird of Roman honor. 

My husband though is of the Nazarene. 









No comments:

Post a Comment