Thursday, August 25, 2022

When the Anointed Arrives

 


The Universe asks me if there are answers to our problems and how I think we can solve them. So I scour the worlds knowledge, that which is in the heads of all those I meet and read and listen...

...then I hone and practice. I practice on me. How can I personally be a change. If I can do it anyone can do it; this I describe as a personal Jihad. How can I be a better person and teach others through example to find a way to Truth. This is easy, personal behavior is easy peasy, people act like being of moral character can never happen for some or that it's difficult...Which part is the hard part? The part of you that wants to continue behaving like an animal? Or the one that thinks they are smarter than all the others and no one will discover they lie? 

The Universe asks me if there are ways I think we can make the world a better place for all and my answer is always the same. Time and time again...Yes, I want to say but the children don't understand why we have these 7 rules. Is seven broken down enough? They haven't been told the Truth for so long how could they possibly not know the consequence...but they are told over and over...just maybe though they weren't told the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth...some names have been changed but a tree is a tree even in a different language-you got me bro?


We are ancestors of Giants, of Titans and Angels-All Children of God. We were given fire to protect ourselves from the harms of the reality of the world we were born. 

This is what getting kicked out of Eden looks like and our sort of siblings (brothers from other Mothers)  felt bad for us so the Angels came down from heaven and gave us a gift* (imagine the Angels more like bad Djin, and they gave us many gifts* none were worth the price). One of the gifts was the gift of fire which sets us apart from beast. We control the one thing no other animal can. We harness and aim. We harness and propel.

We harness and protect. We have a mind of critical thought and aim. 


Sekhmet

Prometheus

Gift of Gods

Reign down 


Most of you are indifferent to those gifts the gods gave us and that which God our Father the Almighty allows. You live in an Eden where there is no crime? No animals at your door? No need to protect your Family?...the gift of God that is unalienable is that of fire. It is ours. Like it or not if I collected all your piss in a bucket filled with woodchips overtime I know I can chemically make something from that of the Earth and make it burnnnnn. Pop pop boom click

I've seen no peace for 2000 years.

The Truth of the Word is never what you want it to be; It's a constant reminder that you keep finding excuses. 

May you all find peace in Gods word and the history of man kind. 

May our People live in understanding of one another; that is when we reach Singularity. 

Steward work is fruitful. 

...leave everywhere you go better then how you found it; cleaner, brighter, more Joyful...for honest people tell no lies and walk with a head held high. 

I ask you again

Do you believe in God?

Are you of a Faith? 



May you all understand with clarity that no man is perfect or he is a false God.

Wallow in your sorrow of life passing or Bask in the Glory of God's Anointed Gift of life eternal. 


In the name of the Father

In the name of the Mother

In the name of the Holy Spirit that was gifted to us on our conception

By the Power of the Three

So Mote it Be


Now watch what a speck of a molecule can do


  


This is a revolution of mind over matter

When you have a strong Constitution you can accomplish.





No comments:

Post a Comment