Friday, August 12, 2022

Innate

 


The Red Honda mini-van showed up like clockwork at the school. The side door opened automatically and you could hear the driver singing something...but all you could catch at the end was something about "Mortal Combat..." as she drifted her voice into nothing. With their mothers consent the children made their exit. Then, like a stentorian, "You're the best! Everyone else is the rest!" Always a reminder put in the back of their heads. 

 I asked my LittleGuy, who's almost 18 and working on a culinary degree, if he ever wondered why, when I dropped them off at school I sang them the Mortal Combat song, every time. He looked at me in a sideways quizzical manner with his not subtle grin on his face..."Your reasons are not for mortals to question."-he didn't say that, he just looked at me. I said, "Do you understand now?" and he said "Yeah, I just never know your reasons."

...

free will with pre-programed guidance-this is a tenet of my life 

Preternatural/1st nature/2nd nature/3rd nature

patience 

Preternatural

I have written in my code that makes me ME a beautiful story already written. In that code is every path I could possibly take and one so perfect I become one with Christ Consciousness. 

What is not in my code of Me is the when, the how, and to whom I am born, that is up to the individuals. When my moment of conception happened we all had a party I knew everything I needed for all the futures to be. I knew it before and I will know it after.

In that code is all the people I will meet, every interaction with every soul I have/will come across here, on this place we call Terra...Deeper in that code is all of the Me's (?). All the other places I've been, I've always been me; part of the time space continuum. I'm being serious. You are also part of this, you just aren't aware yet and may never be, it'll just be some story about what some kook believes...but just because you can't see it doesn't make it not true. A mantis shrimp sees colors you can't; there are women that also have this skill, they are called tetrachromats. Most people don't think of the eyes as the visual cortex of the brain but that is what they are; they are a piece of the brain that had to push themselves out of the skull. Some people can see or hear things others can't.  'The eyes are the window to the soul'

In that code is a perfect life path. If I make every decision which is innate in my preternaturally-programed path I will have a, made for me, life...if I follow all the rules. I haven't followed all the rules. 

1st Nature

While I grew my Human shell I could hear the voices around me, a vibration of sounds. The thump, thump, thump of the drums down the river and the curse words out of my mothers mouth and the equal amounts of laughter. My 1st nature is my human form. I was going to be one of the lucky ones, there was laughter often and the curse words were jest or just. 

2nd Nature

We have choices.

We are animals of planet Earth with consciousness and an infinitesimal understanding of anything. When we revert to our animal behavior, hanging on to emotions when we have a choice and the ability to think reasonably and logically, and most likely from a varied angles of perspective we become dangerous. 

It's you who decides who you want to be and how you get there. This isn't nuclear science or quantum physics, it's right and wrong goodvsevil, Angelsvsdevils, Jihad. 

We have it written in us the difference between good and bad. 

When someone steals something they know it's wrong. Even if they are starving. We justify starving as something in a civil society you do not let happen to others. When we do something wrong we feel that little pang of guilt until you write over that code, over and over with some story you told yourself, that bottom layer is still there, it's just hidden, that soul knows, deep down inside, every single time.

The first sign of humans being civil*(?) is a healed femur. That is when we put animal instinct aside. This is our second nature overcome. 

You can get back on the path of good...you will still be you just a better version of yourself. Let go of envy. Let go of blame. Look at yourself first.

A good man has a bad moment in life they build on it and become better not vengeful.

Deeper into that code is written backdoors and gateways of communication passed down soul to soul if you have the ability to access. 

patience 

In that code is every way back to the path of best ways. You can't just say, yeah...I believe, you have to live it. You can't deny the existence of that which you see right before you for that would be a lie. You may not kill others because they are inconvenient for you, that is judged as murder here, there, everywhere. We have animal rules, and consciousness consequences. 



...everything comes from something... 




Be still and listen

I'm going to tell you a story so old you thought it was a myth


Atlas, let me release you of this burden and you, my brother, will be by my side-Hestia

 



There was once a child that asked a question and was told that more things happen at the same time to creat an event then most want to accept. Nothing is black and white but Good vs Evil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment