Monday, November 9, 2020

I'll just leave this here for you

I wish for you to be thoughtful for a moment. 

Step out of yourself and put all your dogma behind. 

You are your own person with your individual thoughts. 

I believe that you are able to do that. 

I believe you do it all the time actually...

Now I'd like to tell you something that frightened me to my core (not really, I'm not worried about me...I'm worried about you.)

I saw rage in someones eyes. Actual real rage...because someone didn't believe in the killing of another Human.

Would you please re-read that? 

There is no reason on this Earth that someone should feel rage over something so vital and important.

Not like this is my idol or book let's burn it. 

A fucking Human being.

This is not a question of Pro-Life vs Pro-Choice. 

Some will think it is and get angry. But...but...but...

No. 

If you have rage over the thought that someone would believe that NOT killing another Human is bad...that shit might be on you.

I don't actually care if you are Pro-Choice or Pro-life. Welcome to fucking 2020;) 

Is it appropriate behavior in a Civil Society to get angry that someone else believes in the sanctity of life?

Or is that a very scary thought?




No comments:

Post a Comment