Monday, November 2, 2020

Please Stop the Babel

Babbling into The Peoples heads is dangerous. 


Do you know the capacity with which you can control the mind with the Word? or a Picture? 

Everything is being manipulated, most of all You.  

All the Medias hold a power with their lies and false confessions spitting at you with their forked tongue. They have perverted the Truth, spewing Hate and Envy across The Seas.

Humans are following the deception being propagated by All the Medias and Authority figures (politicians, athletes, film figures, and teachers alike)...like it's their religion.

The Media is proselytizing everyday, all day. Loading the air waves with lies like ammunition; the sites, the sounds with everything they want you to believe. 

17-1

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters."

You can not hide from the Truth. Giving Individuals authority over others is a dark place. Human Nature does not like this and will fight it. Shine the light bright. The seven lamps are on a guided tour into the most repugnant spaces.  

"No justice, no peace", is the same as "peace through submission". Why are you wearing a mask?

Yes, I understand what I'm saying and I'm saying it in total. If you don't understand ask...the shame comes from not asking when you don't know or understand. Knowledge truly is a power.

10
1 Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. 2 He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, 3 and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke. 4 And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, “Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down.” 5 Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. 
6 And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, “There will be no more delay! 7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.” 8 Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.” 9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’ ” 10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. 11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

You would be confused too if you had been told so many lies... With out the ability to discern the lie from the Truth it removes the ability of Individual thought. Ignorance is bliss until you find out you have been eating Soylent Green. You should make a space where you question what others tell you. I'm so fucking serious about this, holy shit people are believing the most absurd things...I know you are smarter than that. I actually believe in YOU. You can no longer go to one left 'news' source and one right 'news' source hoping to find the middle. There is no longer a middle they have declared...
Your Independent thought is their enemy. Like many religions...and Dogmas. 

The Resist movement has concerned themselves with resisting free thought...

"You must obey or we will take your Life, Liberty, and Freedom". By all means they will do just that and have taken the livelihood from others. It hasn't happened to you?...Yet. Your turn will come. They eat their own. Your aren't safe from this disease. None of us are safe from this the True pandemic.

The social shun is real. 

Your commerce is one of their methods. If you don't BELIEVE and REGURGITATE what they have told you, you are the invader into their lies with the Truth. Independent. Free.  

In China, you trust no one. Like it was in the USSR or East Germany before 1989. You know the Wall...that they don't teach about except a sentence here or there? An actual contemporary moment to show mass amounts of people Imprisoned behind a Great Wall. Shot if they tried to escape....To FREEDOM. 

Grace for others is no longer acceptable in their eyes. "They are the Captain now!"-some Somali pirate in that Somali pirate movie. 

We need teachers and thought leaders to guide us. In all my life times I've never seen more unscholarly teachers and figures in authority. It doesn't matter the amount of education you think you have. The Knowing is the key to survival of the Human species and you are retarding Knowledge. That is Evil to me. 

The hand of God is justice...do you really want that?...Are they your God? They seem to want to hand out justice...Justice for what exactly?  Something you did? Or a perception on their part? Dig a little deeper on that one. Equality and Equity are not the same, no matter how often they lie about it. 
I suppose that 'What is God to you?" is a good question here...the Creator of all? Or the life force in you that makes you, YOU, independent from others, self-will, determination, ideas, and the Freedom of commerce?

Everyone believes in a God in the dark of Night.

Don't worry. My Voice can get louder. I'm stentorian. I'll roar if I have to. I'll have my Brother bring Thunderbolts down upon you to get your attention. His name IS Thor. 

(I'm joking Thor, if you read this. I really won't call you into this Battle, or is it War now? But how awesome is it that my brothers name Truly is THOR? Also my Father truly is 'the Lion' and I haven't told one lie in all my stories. Look deep into a parable to relate it to you, please. They've been told through time because of the hazards with which we should heed attention are right in front of us...but it's too bothersome to Know...)

I am Me, Myself and I. I am my Trinity and I see it in You as well. Let that light shine...they will see.

You may read what ever story line you like in my tellings. That is a reflection of you. 

Be still and listen


No comments:

Post a Comment