Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Padshah

I woke up slowly. I had forgotten my new life...
I had to hide my True self.

    The ground was covered in a ruby coloured carpets with golden strings woven throughout. The sun was glistening through the windows, the gold threads reflecting light across the room bouncing here and there, magically illuminating the darkest shadows. 
The curtains carried the current of the breeze like the breath of life, beginning something big.

    I was the chosen one, hand picked for the King because of my beauty. 
My large almond shaped eyes that the King would fall into for days, lined with a thick black coal. Skin taught and flawless. I smelled of Muhrr, from the farthest regions south ruled by a Sultan, not a King. 
I was just for him. 

    My skirts were made of sheer ivory fabrics loosely attached to a chain that fell low on hips, with little bells that praised my movement. 
    My naked back to him he would have me begin my dance. My arms raised and body still, I picked my hip and the sound of a waterfall filled the room, one side at a time until he was drowning in me and couldn't escape. Then still. One shoulder up and down in circles, arms high and loose, hands dancing with the rest of me. I moved how I wanted. To a rhythm of all my own.
The clinking of my gold bracelets around my ankles vibrated through space and time.
My navel moved separate for my hips, untroubled by what the rest of me was concerned with. 
My belly and hips moved as I controlled them separately and in total. An instrument of mine own.

He feasted at my feet.
 
    He would kiss drops of honey from my belly, suckling at my skin. I knew the way to his heart and soul. I always had something different on the table to feed him. 
A special banquet. 
I was where he could let go and let me have all the control and...

...and he was still and he listened



 My name was Esther. My Tribe called me Hadassah. When I found out the Truth of the harm that would happen to my Family I told the King and saved them to fight another day. Learn my Truth. The story is real.


One day I'll tell you a story

Be still and listen

No comments:

Post a Comment