Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The Destroyer

*Before you start reading this I must tell you my Mind is something not to get lost in. So pay close attention as you the read the Words.


The Destroyer the 'Book' Series

'The Destroyer' was the first book series my Father gave me to start reading. He wanted me to be engulfed in the written Word. He trained me to stop moving and listen. Listen to what others are saying... listen. My interests as a female are unusual and my Father knows this. I didn't care for the books my mom read. All that romance makes someone imagine that life is something it is not. It's an aggregate mind of mine. Reading is a great way to listen...there is no babel jumbling up thought and getting in the way of the Word. It took a lot of training and teaching to get me to heed. I'm wild aniamal here and I'm still practicing. That's what I say, "I'm practicing something" when someone doesn't understand my motives. I'm over here like a dog seeing a squirrel...I'll run after that shit;). I know I have to focus.  

Chiun: Chiun was from Korea, a Master of Sinanju; The Sun Source. An ancient line of Assassins. He was very old and frail looking. Looks can be deceiving. His method of death was his hands. He was the tool. I also think if he was a real man today he would love the Real Housewives of any city... He was a wise, clean living man.

Remo: He was a cop from Newark, framed for something he didn't do and 'executed'. Remo was brought back from death to save the world.  I shit you not...that is the story in a nut shell but I shall continue anyway...repetition is the key to learning. 

Smith: He wanted something better for the world and had figured out how to fight Evil. The director of Chaos, knowing where to put what, when, and only when it is time. I like to say that watching the sausage being made is not pretty. That's a Truth... The resolve of Good is what Smith was made of.

CURE: A super secret squirrel agency comprising of the three men. The composer, The conductor, and The instrument. If you don't have cogs(?) you don't need to worry about slowing the process of sausage making.

It was all a ploy to work outside of the system. It was a plan for the Good of all. Remo was a smart man with many flaws. No Human is perfect, that's our secret power if you know how to use it, for Good or Evil. Please use it for Good. We have a lot of Evil running amok. He was Shiva reborn. Can you imagine being Shiva..whoooo...thats some heavy shit. You should learn other religions. There are good lessons in everything if you are open to it. 

Master Chiun would train and teach Remo the ropes, as they say. Smith was the giver of assignments. Remo was a man of Human wants and desires...they always get in the way it's our nature, we are part of Nature. The body and mind are incredible specimens when trained correctly and put purpose behind that power and you can be unstoppable. Super Human if you will. They struck down Evil to propagate Good. Rot begets Rot 

 My Father

My Father is a man of Peace, because he knows War. He's seen a lot of stuff.

"Pick your battles", my Father tells me. 

"You can not win every battle." 

"Sometimes you have to go with the flow." 

Not every battle is worth fighting and you have to know that you will lose sometimes. You just have to get back up and fight for what you believe in or know when to let go, walk away...you will learn to fight another day and smarter for it...pay attention to your lessons. 

The everyday battles we choose are often not important. Usually they are misinterpreted moments of feelings we act on. Things we think are injustices, but really not. You can't see the forest because all you can see is the tree. Take a step back. Look at the whole. These sayings exist for a purpose. 

Our Human nature is to struggle when we feel bound. Inside of us all, the Jihad that word is so encompassing and beautiful when used in the correct ways. The outward meaning is different, know when to get up and fight...and what to fight for and when. Which battles we must either engage, or not; know the different tools with which to strike. You fight for Life. You fight for Civil Society against those that want its destruction. 

My Mother and Fathers Garden

My Mother and Father have a big Garden. It takes a lot of work to propagate a Garden and make it fruitful. Hours tending and loving each plant. Making sure they have what they need. Fertilizer, sun, water, dirt. You have to be patient to reap the rewards of what you work on. Things take time to grow. 

Tomato plants and my Fathers philosophy

 When the plants are mature enough he starts pruning.  He knows the fruit will not be nutritious if he doesn't. He is well known in the Family to cut something so far back my Mother worries that nothing will be left. Some of the plants don't survive. They weren't strong enough to know that the challenge of nutrition is that its up to the individual plant to use that what it's been given to use on its own. The nutrition is knowledge, practice, fortitude and the will and the drive to succeed. 

Some will get more sun then others, bugs will live on one plant and not another. Meanwhile my Mother will not accept this bug infestation situation and goes through each plant picking those bugs off. I'm not making this up. It sounds funny but it's very sweet, but not to the bugs. She rubs those bitches out.

My Mothers always gets frustrated pissed off at my dad when he starts pruning the plants. He is a Master pruner culler

As they harvest their crop they place all the tomatoes on a large table. They pick them ripe sometimes and others green. It's a fruit than can ripen off the vine. You must be careful and watch them though as they ripen. Some of the tomatoes might get rot it spreads yo, like lies. They throw the rotten ones away asap or they will contaminate the whole bunch. Rot begets rot

Be still and listen


My Father is the Lion that herds the sheep 

Inshallah he keeps napping during the news of the days because my Voice carries. 


No comments:

Post a Comment