Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Herman Cain Affair

This is gonna be short.
Herman Cain had an affair, allegedly(?). A 13 year long one.

This is where I stand.
I could care less.
Oh wait, that’s not true.
I do care…
Ginger White, if she had any scruples, would have kept her mouth shut.

I don’t care who sleeps with whom.
She said it’s not political and he shouldn’t be President.
Not political my ass.

I raise my glass to you Ms. White...
“To your 15 minutes, Ginger!"

When a person in a powerful position has an affair…
…they need to make sure it cannot be used against them.
I mean in several ways.
Against their family of course (nobody wants to see another hurt).
…and
Most importantly...
...by another Country.

Am I silly or ridiculous for feeling this way? Nah.

I don’t care if someone has an affair.
But if you do…Newt Gingrich…
…Don’t have a double standard.

Ms. White had an affair with a married Man.
I wonder if she feels jilted?
She knew he was married.
If you are going to do something like this…ya know sleep with married Men…
…don’t expect jack shit from them…
AND
…KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT!

Or ya could wait years down the road and write a tell all book…
Or not.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - I had written a comment on this article - a few times...and unfortunately for some reason (ghosts?), my system didn't allow my comment to go through...Looks like it may work this time...anyway - I'll veer from my original note just to say - we sure don't hear much from Ginger now, do we? She threw a turd in this man's punchbowl - hurt his family - and for what? pretty sad.

    I actually agree with your article. A few more rules though for having an affair:
    1) Be extremely careful/cautious if you decide to have an affair with someone who has less to lose than you.
    2) Make sure both parties have an 'understanding' with regards to the purpose of the affair, ie., sex, someone to talk to, to feel wanted, etc....prior to taking the plunge.
    3) Both parties almost need to vow to each other that they will not talk, tell their close friends (not even F1, F2, etc)...you tell one person - and the word will spread that so and so is having an affair...and at some point - a busybeak will hear about it and tell the unsuspecting spouse.
    4) have fun and enjoy life.

    (84)

    ReplyDelete