Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Piss And Drop Line

Anyone that has to drive their little People to school in the morning and drop them off might feel my pain…

They call it the ‘Kiss and Drop’ line.
Tricia re-named it appropriately the ‘Piss and Drop’ line.
It’s a trainwreck driven by retarded mentally slow Moms and Dads.

Note…I break a lot of rules. I do not break rules that inconvenience people though. I don’t think.

There is a 4 way stop sign at an intersection next to the school. I was always under the impression that the first person to reach the intersection was the next to go. However at this intersection you would be mistaken if you had such a thought.
Many times N, the nice cross walk lady is stopping traffic to get Children across the street…and you might be sitting there awhile and some Asshole other person to your left or right in front of you that HASN’T been waiting and has just stopped at said stop sign decides after the little people get across that they are more important than you and oblivious to their surroundings edge forward.

…This happens to me daily.
…Today I yelled at some idiot that it wasn’t their turn. She looked at me like I was the devil...I’m just an Un-Holy Trinity though.


 









So we have two lanes coming from two directions when dropping off our Children. None of this is complicated but you would think that to some it’s like splitting atoms. 
If you come from the north you go into the lane north lane. If you come from the other direction you go into the other lane as to not hold up traffic.
People hold up traffic ALL the time.



Yesterday this event took place… it’s a common occurrence in the morning. I’m not sure if he doesn’t trust our very nice Librarian or Gym teacher to get his Children across the cross walk or not. I would be insulted if I were either Teacher. He’s lucky I didn’t get out of my car and open up a can of whoop ass on him…but I know that I’m not SUPPOSED to get out of my car.


In the afternoon it’s almost worse. I park my car legally on the street and walk up to get my Children. Many Mom’s get out of their cars and visit with their friends mean while the bell has rung and they are nowhere to be found leaving a well laid plan in shambles. 
…with cars and minivans unable to move forward.



This Idiot retard mentally slow person vex’s me daily. I can’t turn down the street sometimes because the bus can’t stop at the stop sign and there is another car parked…legally on the other side of the street. I’ve told her it’s against the law. She just ignores me. I think she’s one of my Haters…

This is Me yesterday. I got pulled over for blocking an intersection. I was VERY embarrassed. The people in front of me though…one particular AssHole put me in a position that I could not remove MySelf from. I did not get a ticket because the nice Police Officer saw what had happened.
I’m sure My Haters were laughing at Me.



I don’t think this is gonna make me any Friends…I don’t think I care anymore.
I do hope however you enjoyed my fancy illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment