Saturday, November 5, 2011

Does High School Ever End?

I wasn’t the most popular kid in school. I was friends with different people from different groups. The Goth’s, the Jock’s, the Geek’s, the Surfer’s, the Skater’s...
I was a bit of a freestyler, flirting around hoping to make someone’s day better.

Lot’s of people look back at High School and remember drama galore. I think there was drama because it’s a time when young people have hormones rushing through their juvenile bodies and they’re still getting used to it.

I don’t remember to much drama…drama came later in life.

It started when I married my now Ex…a Squadron encompassing a whole bunch of Spouse’s Women some of whom had nothing to do but get in other people’s business.
http://behindthebookscover.blogspot.com/2010/11/im-barbie.html
Things got worse as he moved up the ranks…I was shocked at the amount of talking behind backs…and to faces about shit that was no-bodies business…
…Oh and the rumor mill was a factory headed by Spouse’s Women with a retarded mentally slow point of view.
There were...
Control freaks of Spouse’s Women for no other reason than their Husband Spouse had some fancy decoration on their shoulder. (Just a handful, thank the heavens.)
Then you had other Spouse’s Women who felt snubbed at the most innocent things and started a rampage...
…’So and so is not attending my Pampered Chef party!..what nerve, I’m not going to her social!’
When I was the President of the Officers Wives Club, stop laughing and clean up the mess you just made all over your computer I know you just spit out your Starbucks. My goal then was to entwine the Enlisted Spouses Club with the OWC and get rid of the conventional ideas of what the OWC was and who the members were. We all know I’m a ‘little’ out of the box.
I was hoping I could change people’s perceptions…it’s something I’m still working on.
It was ridiculous.
It was so High School sometimes.

Note…It was also great times filled with amazing friends.

I’m now a Mom and my life is very different than it used to be…
My Children attend school (Elementary my dear Watson) and I have my clique I hang out with as we stand and wait for our Children to be unleashed upon us released when the bell rings.
Yes, I’m in a clique. That’s the only way I can describe it if you are looking from the outside in. The view from the inside though, these Women are my tried and true Friends and we support each other through hard times and laugh till we cry through good ones.
I walk up to the school and smile a genuine smile when I’m able to make eye contact with people I know and those I don’t.

I know there are people that don’t like me. I like to say it’s just because I exist.
I have the Hater Nation, I know it…
...Funny story now about Member #2…
…the other day I had to go to my Children’s school...as I was walking up a car pulls to the curb and the passenger got out. This was at the moment we would cross paths. It was the Dwarf, member #2. I’m right there and what does she do but RUNS into the school…away from me so she doesn’t have to walk with me.
Remember I had apologized to her, a sincere one at that because I’m the 'big’ person (I was even wearing flats) and it seemed I had hurt her feelings by just being me…if I say it I mean it…she refused to accept it then talked shit about me publicly on her FB page.
Whateve…game on right?! Don’t fuck with me.
I get into the office at the school and she’s standing there…
Me…”Hey, D___” with the biggest smile on my face. I’m not gonna ignore someone.
She looked at me like I had murdered her family.

It doesn’t bother me, not one bit. I would rather be nice to someone that doesn’t like me than anything else...

There is another woman at the school whom I have complimented in the past.

Note...I don’t think Women get complimented enough so if I see that someone has put effort into themselves I make it my goal to let them know that someone has noticed…I've stopped strangers in Target for God’s sake.

…Anywho…this woman which I have had interaction with (a few times) ignores me with glee and she looks right at me and then diverts her eyes with such quickness she must get headaches from it.
…and she’s not the only one.
Was it something I said?
Was it something I did?

This is Elementary School not High School!…and I don’t even attend it(?)!

This is something that gives Women a bad name and bothers the shit out of me.
Bitchy Women with nothing better to do than hold a grudge about something they created in their unstable retarded mentally slow minds.
(This is me talking shit…it’s deserved though.)

I’m not the cause of you unhappy marriage.
I’m not the cause of your Child having problems in school.
I’m not the cause of your money problems.
I’m not the cause of your unhappy life.
I’m not the cause of whatever problem you decided you couldn’t take responsibility for so you needed a  scapegoat….bhahahaabahahhaa (my goat sound).

Oh, and if you have started rumors or start rumors about me…I’m totally used it.
If you’re not talkin’ about me you’re not thinkin’ about me.

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! I constantly confront people who talk smack about me. It scares the shit out of them and I never hear of them speaking about me again. Take it as a compliment...if they talk about you they are thinking about you. If you didn't matter or weren't threating they wouldn't have anything to say. Stay a MILF....it'll drive them nuts! ,

    ReplyDelete