Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Solar Radiation

 


Spin with me here

Spin with me there

Twist and turn  

We get our Hare




Just a curious question if you ever consider the connection between Sun spots flying at the Earth barraging electromagnetic radiation full of ultra violet light at us and how ultra-violet light shines deep into your system and feeds our brain? 

I am under the heavy impression that everything is connected.  




Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story


"God blessed them and God said to them: Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and all the living things that crawl on the earth"

(This is part of the we aren't allowed out of our planet area theory, I've discussed somewhere in this book.) Also counter to this is that I believe we have to get off the planet if we are to survive as a species; I see this in our code; to ask, to learn, to hunt, to find.






When you reach the quantum level of magnetism the places you go and see are as far as Our Father desires you for you. 



Redshift


No comments:

Post a Comment