Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Cyan and Scarlet

 


Some seek gold and do its bidding.

Some seek God to do His bidding.  


When god is money you have everything you need. 



The sun is red from the refraction in the smoke. Blood red from fires in Canada.

What's the sun weather for the day? (It is a real thing and does make a difference here on terra.)

We don't control the weather.



Be still and listen

One day I'll tell you a story




My Sister and I wished our Father a happy birthday today. Separate and unaware...he will receive his card, albeit cheesy from me tomorrow perhaps. I sent it out the other day...my sister and her son called him early. I waited till 3 somethingish. Our mom laughed.

We wished our Father a happy birthday on his birthday, his birthday is not today. I would have sworn it though; He is the Lion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment