Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Standard Deviation



Is anyone home?


You will think at the start, 'she's just ranting...'

I just received a recall from Costco for mozzarella cheese.  A fucking recall because milk, the main ingredient with which you make cheese...isn't on the list of allergy ingredients. You may say, 'this is important because of allergies'...You can NOT make cheese with out milk...or it's not cheese. Milk comes from the female mammals mammaries...it's the only place milk comes from...it doesn't come from nuts; not almonds or coconuts...those are nut juices and if a man made milk it would have zero nutritional value...milk doesn't come from nuts. I wanted to make a 'fruit' juice joke but nuts aren't fruits, they are just nuts. 

We have truly retarded society and fucked our language to the extent it is dangerous, on purpose. All of this is on purpose. 

Only those with their head in the sand can't see where we have come from, how this happened and what is going to happen next. It's not hard to imagine...it's scary as fuck though. No one is truly prepared, not the best prepper in the world in a bunker deep in the earth. 

You think fuel is expensive now? Wait till you can't get fuel. ...And you will accept it, and you will make an excuse for others to rule over you. That part gets to my core...I know most will accept all of this. Do you know how we know you will accept it...because you yelled at me when I didn't wear a mask over my face and threatened me with the violence of the State...because you are fucking crazy and can't think for yourself. You are a whore to the mob when you go along with utter lunacy...and may I say, hysterics. "It's just a mask." Fuck you if you ever said that, and may you enter the gates of hell if you insisted a child wear one.  ...because I saw people post a Standard they don't understand, most don't even know what a standard is.  

They changed the husbandry laws for animals. Note...I love this line; how many ways can you read it? I wrote it to capture in a capsule of words something you might not think of...as they plan on instituting a uterine transplant into a man...so he can believe in his mind he is a woman. 

'You foolish humans'...said in my best Ferengi accent. 

I don't know how many people understand husbandry laws. The people I come in contact with are usually good at what they do if not great, I know a few that raise prize cattle. I enjoy learning what others do so I can converse with them in their fields, and I ask questions. People in general don't get out of their lane because it's comfortable there...Bitches need to be gettin' out of their lane like a suburban wine sitting on her sofa, who, if you guessed she was 'on the rag' again you would be probably be right. Learn more. Learn faster, I believe in you. Also this is Gods reminder to you that you are not God, you are becoming Frankensteins monsters though. 

You need to get out of your lane...as fast as you can. You need to see what's happening all around. Then start talking amongst yourselves about your area and what's available. Most local communities are actually fragmented and do not get along...it's part of the Dupery that is Multiculturalism. Society isn't civil anymore...so stay vigilant with discernment*-key word. Listen to your instincts...it's your sub conscious paying attention to that which is ALL around you that your consciousness is unaware. Know what you actually control. Do not be blind to what is actually at your own finger tips, whose ears you have access to. We are We The People...the most frightening adversary to the one world order that wishes to enslave the population of Earth...but knows it can not feed them all, so they release pestilence and starvation amongst the populations and start wars and make rivers turn to blood where there should be none. What else was there? Oh yeah, Mother Earth is resurrected to life and Father from the heavens comes down...because the Children are in danger and no matter the danger the child has put its self in the parent always tries to save them. 

...

In other fantastical news...

'The Sovereignty of Nations around the world is at stake...' It sounds dire right? Well fuckers...stop fucking around 'cause the UN is no ones friend but their own. 'TIA'...that's what the UN is 'This is Africa', not the good peoples of African Nations...but their leaders*. Growing up we saw the UN and what they did; all over the African Nations and the Middle East...The UN people (I enjoy calling them the 'UN people', I hope you read it as derogatory, there is a way but their way is not it*) they live high off the hog in New York City or Brussels...It's not their money...it's yours via NGO's (non government agencies)...this one is funny...funded by you, the American tax payer. They murder and rape and pillage on the dollar of the Empire. Have you actually seen the Tower of Babel? I want you to imagine me winking at you as you read that last line...read it again. I don't know how many average Americans know the US Government funds foreign governments with a clear understanding that the money goes to the Leaders* not the people. The US Government doesn't have any money but what they take from others...that is you dear Tax payer. 

There was a building I used to love seeing, as we drove through the city, it's the MetLife building now but when I was a kid it was Pan Am Head Quarters. A building shiny grey, tall, thick, and ugly...but inside was access to the world to me. The UN is an atrocious monstrosity, also grey, tall, thick, and ugly...inside it weeps sores of greed and gluttony. (I love writing this, never doubt I don't laugh and am serious at the same time...and the future is a dark tunnel ahead. They don't need trains to do what they want. They are well practiced at the starvation of people...it's a communist specialty.) W.H.O. is the UN. The guise of good with the cloak of truth wrapped around their lies...they are the slaves and foot soldiers of the new Kings and Queens. You are the pawn...and you know it too. 

We keep letting this go on...this is nothing a ballet box can fix. 

Keeping in mind the US is actually completely energy independent in every way if we want to be; be it nuclear, petroleum, or even food and water. The Empire of the Communist State of America could wall its self in and need nothing from anyone. Except that doesn't work.

...

Next up...Random Statements that make sense to me in this order following the above...

...

  • Should we have another look at Canada?
  • Action is silent until it becomes kinetic. 
  • Don't you wonder who the new kings and queens are that have decreed themselves your rulers? 
  • You are in the eye of the storm and the backside is coming for you.
  • Water and energy...they* determine how much you are allowed. (Energy is any kind of fuel to include petroleum or food sources, they mapped all water sources, Agenda 2021 was it? Me, "yes, and for a reminder, I recall only a few months ago as I listened live the 75th anniversary of the UN people say over and over as each representative of almost every nation said, 'Build Back Better'..." Do you get it now?  They map everything you can think of...I read the mapping news 'rags'. Who reads mapping newsletters? The daughter of an Air controller that helped design the air space above and wraps gift in aeronautical charts. 

I should clarify because I can read the 'rag and mapping' as something else entirely, and I write this to be read in almost as many ways you can read it and in turn have to clarify when I am being specifically vague this is not a 4Chan joke where they insert absurdities into weak minds and then we see a trend of wiccans  reading their period blood to tell the future; that would be hysterically comical and is probably done some where, I'm not gonna bother looking it up, I'm just Sapos Abuela.) I write my jokes for me...I hope you get them and if you read my blog from start to finish you would understand more and more until you knew how to contain fire, not just make it...control it- that is also a joke, but I did just learn some practical knowledge in the realm of electrical arcing and know I know very little but more than most about rocket science.

  • We warned you. I hope you made some kind of preparation and I hope it's not a can of beans. 

...

Always hold on to hope...if Pandoras Box was truly knocked over and Schrodingers cat escaped...there is still and always has been hope. That's why we pray for strength in hard times...We use every reserve we have because we know there is a light at the end of that tunnel...and 'keep on believing'...Me singing an old Journey song, but those are the only words I think I know to it besides the 'Wohaho'.  

World Leaders and State officials made this all happen. It's hard to grasp they planned this and made it happen but now I hope you can see they did just that as they filled their pockets as they poisoned everyone. 

...We are it*. 

Welcome to Terra. 





Can we get off now? Most of us do not like what the animals have done...they seem to not have souls but look just like us on the outside, but they are different inside, it seems they are filled with a dark matter to fill a void. 

Just as we enter into busy space traffic our Earth Matter has increased, just like the last time. They wonder why they don't understand why 'things' act differently when we turn the lights off and don't move they way they expect, 'gravity' is more complex than we thought we knew. They do not want to admit there is something all around us we can't see or measure. That's the problem, they can't measure Dark Matter or the God Particle...not even through subtraction or illumination. It is what they can't see they call dark...


Children, please take out your ear buds. You will hear more with out them. 


I saw the plan...I only see the timeline in fragments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment