Saturday, October 12, 2024

As above So below

 

Moth guts on my fingers times past lost in mind

"who are you to say anything after all this time..."

There was a teacher that was a man that liked the children. His hands did move towards pleasure for himself, insisting the child wanted to be with him

There once was a religious instructor, a woman that had been forgiven for her sins, with whom it was easy to dance, her words were smooth. Her knowledge thin, a brew of one book, flavorless and lacking dimension of real things and that which is unseen, the hint bay or a tearing of sage for advice. 

There was once a witch woman an old crow with grey at her sides...

I shall continue... her tongue was sharp

Her black and white oxfords tied tightly to her feet she wandered the clean marble floor of the great empty room clad with gold on the outside. There she saw all the thoughts in the air and she whistled her tune to no one in the room

"When I was but a young wolf pup 

you sent me into the world 

a changling with many names 

from many places

a vector of chaos to put it all in order. 

To travel through time and space 

with grace to learn the ways. 

I sing for you today a tune 

of sunshine, love, and a truth 

to be told one day of a small world

filled with beings caught with lies. 

In order I do put it by the will of God, 

forgive my trespass."





Be still and listen 

One day I'll tell you a story 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment